Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
Good morning, Joe, I honestly think your soul wants you out and into the Astral. Your first ever from that day was only the initial required "spark". I believe now your soul wants you out to "show" you something, to help you with something. Probably because it couldn't help you while in this physical realm.
Just relax, and don't be scared. You get scared, your soul won't let the AP happen, because the negative energy of fear you are admitting is not good.
Old 30-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
I'm not quite too sure what it is called. I just call it that. It is the place in the Astral, under the water... A large building, with a big doorway with heavy door. Marble walls, or some kind of reflective wall. It looks like a library. In there you will find things that had happen, has happened, and will happen. For all lives. The energy it makes, and gives is all the same, but I heard it may appear different from people to people. My nephew claim it was a cafe with tablets.

Akashic records?
Old 30-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Akashic records?

Not sure if it's the same place. But it seems to be from descriptions from wiki. Have you been there?
Old 31-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Not sure if it's the same place. But it seems to be from descriptions from wiki. Have you been there?

I've never had that experience.
Old 31-05-2022, 10:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I've never had that experience.

I read some of your experiences. From the link you shared. They are interesting indeed. I would love to read more if you have more. Did you really stop AP, because of the Orange Man? From what I notice, you had always projected around the Physical which most do; however I believe you should continue to project and go up a notch. And visit this Akashic Library. It never hurts to learn a little more about yourself, past, present, future.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Master
I stopped having sleep paralysis experiences and that was the main way I was able to do astral travel.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I stopped having sleep paralysis experiences and that was the main way I was able to do astral travel.

I see. Have you explored other methods?
Old 03-06-2022, 11:14 PM
Suspended
Master
I think I was able to go from a lucid dream to an OOBE, but it doesn't seem to be as reliable.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I think I was able to go from a lucid dream to an OOBE, but it doesn't seem to be as reliable.

I agree! One wrong move and poof it's all dream. But when mastered, it's in my opinion the best method.
Old 08-06-2022, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quick update. I didnt AP properly yet due to fear still lingering i think, but something else is happening.
I've always had a terrible phoba of spiders and have developped "skills" in detecting movements at the corner of my eyes and because of that, i was able to prevent unfortunate surprises and quickly dispose of big spiders. One slight movement in my peripheral vision, boom spider or insect. It never once failed me.
Now ever since i had this Astral Projection, i've been seeing these "black orbs" at the corner of my eyes. At first i thought they were spiders but after checking there is absolutely nothing.
There was one were it was practically in front of me and looked like it fell really fast and then disappeared. This keeps happening on a daily basis about 3 to 5 times a day more or less.
It may be my vision playing tricks on me but this is the first time it's happening to me and the timing with my recent Astral Projections is uncanny.