Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-05-2022, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Need awnsers

A few days ago i was sleeping on my bed taking a nap, i woke up but felt different. I could move my arms but they were invisible. I could still see my physical arms but they were not moving and yet i could move "other" sets or arms.
This is not the first time i had this type of experience where i could move my arms but they were invisible but they only lasted for a few seconds maybe because it scared the sheit out of me.

This time it lasted for a few minutes and wasn't afraid. My first thought was "oh this again *** is this all about?". Then i thought "Are my arms really invisible?" and approached my hand to a few inches of my face and what i saw was extraordinary to say the least.

I could faintly see the outline of my hand but it was like made of energy. It was pink in color and was sparking but not like glitter, more like a thousand stars lighting up. It was like my arm was made of a nebula.
Then it hit me, "is this astral projection?" i started smiling and said to myself "i need to get up i need to walk around like this."
Then i started to lift my legs who were also invisible. My arms and legs didn't have any weight and could'nt feel a physical mass.
Unfortunately in my attempt to get up, my right shoulder twitched and it this snapped me right back in my body, ending this experience.

I knew about astral projection from a long time ago and remember reading about extraordinary experiences like meeting entities, good or bad, seeing other dimensions, going in the past etc... someone even had a friend entity who was some sort of dragon with three heads. How could i believe in such things? This is crazy. Eventually i stopped reading about it and astral projections were nothing more than stories that, for me, the chances of it be true was very very low.

Then this experience happened and now i don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. Has this type of thing every happened to astral travelers?
Old 27-05-2022, 05:26 AM
Master

You have experienced ap yourself so now you know it is real. You can ap if you want to. You snapped back into your body and that can happen. What you see in the astral can be real or not real. Things can turn into a dream.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Experiencer
You have Astral Projected!!! That is awesome! Congratulations. From this moment on, you can do it without doubt. AP is something that science can't explain but is something you just know without doubt.
Old 28-05-2022, 04:28 AM
Seeker

Good for you! Congratulations!

What happens next is up to you.
Old 28-05-2022, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Also they all happened when i was facing the ceiling. Never once when i was on my side. I just read in "The Most Effective Method Update" thread and that is a crucial part of starting AP. Why is that?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:30 PM
Suspended
Master
When I saw my own astral body, I realized astral projection was real.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=139984
Old 29-05-2022, 03:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebenz
Also they all happened when i was facing the ceiling. Never once when i was on my side. I just read in "The Most Effective Method Update" thread and that is a crucial part of starting AP. Why is that?

I too notice when laying on the back, AP is more likely. But I have AP on the side (right) and sitting upright.

I'm just guessing that laying on the back is more effective because the body can probably be the most relaxed in that position, but laying on the sides, there is pressure on a arm or side. I also notice crossing legs or/and arms makes it harder as well. Congratulations again, project to the archives, and learn more.
Old 30-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
I too notice when laying on the back, AP is more likely. But I have AP on the side (right) and sitting upright.

I'm just guessing that laying on the back is more effective because the body can probably be the most relaxed in that position, but laying on the sides, there is pressure on a arm or side. I also notice crossing legs or/and arms makes it harder as well. Congratulations again, project to the archives, and learn more.

What do you mean by "project to the archives"?
Old 30-05-2022, 03:57 AM
Experiencer
I'm not quite too sure what it is called. I just call it that. It is the place in the Astral, under the water... A large building, with a big doorway with heavy door. Marble walls, or some kind of reflective wall. It looks like a library. In there you will find things that had happen, has happened, and will happen. For all lives. The energy it makes, and gives is all the same, but I heard it may appear different from people to people. My nephew claim it was a cafe with tablets.
Old 30-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Ever since that day i had that Astral Projection, almost every time before falling alseep, including last night, i have this very weird feeling and i'm getting lighter and lighter. It's so strange i never had that happen before.
I can't really describe it but it just envelops me and i feel more and more weightless.
It doesn't feel bad but it's so bizarre that it scares me to no end and end up resisting it.

Last edited by Joebenz : 30-05-2022 at 04:47 PM.