Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-04-2022, 06:57 PM
asearcher

Another presence while past life regression?

some of the experiences i have had i have been insecure if i have felt my biological dad's presence or if he has been in the past life, new role to then play in that life.

is someone giving you the feeling you are being guarded during past life regression? is that why i could feel his presence?

in a past life i said we were in country because of his work, but then returned home. i was somewhat similar than i am today (so they will recognize me more easily i think, the reincarnated souls from my soul group) and he too was too similar to himself in this life.

in this life he would also come to work in other countries and he and i were close to ending up very, very far from home but because i changed my mind and didn't want to go he would not go. later on there were all kinds of riots there, the life we have had (if now true and not that he was only a spirit guide presence during guarding me). we were in the middle of a riot then too, not home.