Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-05-2022, 01:04 PM
Knower

Strip away the ego, learn to love yourself first and foremost before seeking it from others, and accept (and even embrace) death.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:24 AM
Master
First, I would say, learn to let go of everything and everyone.
Connect or develop a permanent connection with your higher- greater- divine self. It does not matter which aspect of the Self one connects to. It will present itself in the process.
Old 01-06-2022, 05:53 PM
Guide
Bluto & Rah nam, you are confused. We are in human bodies on planet earth, there is no way to be constantly or unconditionally happy. We have emotions for a reason and being at peace is a much more attainable goal. Express yourself honestly, with compassion and acceptance that you are not and cannot fulfill anyone else's ideals. Admit to and explore your triggers (the old anger that keeps coming up over and over). Love yourself before expecting anyone else to love you. We are all divine, but we are on planet earth having an experience in a human body. No one can tell you anything about your path, it is for you to find and accept that.

Quit trying to kill your egos and quit trying to let go of 'everything'. You can't let go until you know why you cling to it. The journey is the goal, and you can't know what is in the next world for you because we purposely (our purpose, not some deity) don't have the perspective to know anything that we don't need to know in order to get the ride we "paid" for.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
But how can a person be happy when everything around them is going badly/wrong?

You've got to be the master of your emotions and not let what happens in the world around you effect how you feel internally.

Love yourself with a passion and don't let anything sway from that love.

utopiandreamchild
Old 01-06-2022, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What about someone who is both uninformed they can choose or suffering depression and filled with dread and darkness?..
You've got to be the master of your emotions and not let what happens in the world around you effect how you feel internally.

Love yourself with a passion and don't let anything sway from that love.

utopiandreamchild
Old 02-06-2022, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Bluto & Rah nam, you are confused. We are in human bodies on planet earth, there is no way to be constantly or unconditionally happy.
Thank you for all this great advice I did not ask for.
In regard to confusion, we live in a reality of total confusion. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

There was no mention of constant happiness, in the original post. Still, if I want change in my personal well-being, mentally and physically, first I need to become aware, and second I connect. This is very simple for me. I just place my attention upward. Toward the top of my head, and I have a connection. What I feel is love without conditions, and this makes me happy.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-06-2022 at 10:20 AM. Reason: 3 sentences when quoting
Old 02-06-2022, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
But how can a person be happy when everything around them is going badly/wrong?
They cannot. That believe/perspective of those conditions has to change before that can happen. And that happens unconditionally.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Master

Rah Nam is right. But I think it's hard for most to understand these words.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There was no mention of constant happiness, in the original post. Still, if I want change in my personal well-being, mentally and physically, first I need to become aware, and second I connect.

I know everyone thinks it a good idea to change what one is into something else just on the say so of what others find 'good', however, personally, i'm still on the fence as to whether I should continue to meddle with my own spiritual progression in such ways... i will say that my gut reaction is I don't like it though...
Old 02-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Master

What is your suggestion/viewpoint/outlook FallingLeaves?