Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-04-2022, 08:41 AM
Master
How to CORRECTLY use Law of Attraction

That which is like unto itself is drawn.
Whatever you keep thinking you believe, whatever you believe manifests...

WRONG:
Your desires are always changing. So you always have to constantly think and believe and thus manifest a different condition to make you happy! This is IMPOSSIBLE! You cant keep up with it, you are trying to do the work of the Law of Attraction! You are trying to become the engine instead of allowing it to work for you...

CORRECT:
Rather, let Law of Attraction do all the manifesting work for you, as you keep choosing to think and thus believe in, and thus manifest your own unconditional happiness, and then let law of attraction bring you allways everything that you want, no matter WHAT. If you feel good emotionally, law of attraction has no choice, it has to ongoingly keep manifesting for you what you want!

How big is that! From forever failing to forever succeeding.
Unconditional Love and Joy is the way.
Old 20-04-2022, 08:43 AM
Master
From thought to emotion to manifestation. Trying to control conditions will just create more uncontrollable conditions. Rather think for the purpose of feeling an emotion that feels good, think about good feeling emotions, and then Law of Attraction will bring you more of that emotion and more of conditions that are like unto it, unconditionally! Regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, No Matter WHAT, when you focus on unconditional love, you always get what you want!
Old 20-04-2022, 01:22 PM
''That is impossible"

That impossible part is not my experience. The other parts are true. :)
I kept up for 2 years smiling that my mortgage would be taken care of
(go away, disappear) in a bad economy where my biz dropped and my mortgage was $1000 a month ...each month I smiled knowing ---
It's going to be taken care of. (God would take care of me.)

My friends thought I was nuts. I never complained as my income dropped.
within 2 years someone* gave me $100,000 to pay my mortgage off with not one complaint ever from me. No strings.
I kept 'the faith'...never had doubt...I trusted my Heavenly Father would take care of it. Knowing about LOA, also.

*A friend got an inheritance, called me "How much mortgage do you have left ?" Then wrote a check.
I never asked anyone...not even God...I just smiled and would say to Him,
"I know you're going to take care of this." :)
He did take longer than I thought, tho...LOL
And I told Him that , "What took you so long?!!!" (with big joy and gratitude I should add.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing that gem, Miss Hepburn
Old 20-04-2022, 03:43 PM
Master
Yes, you indeed have to be on a higher vibrational resonance in order for things to work.
However, you can sure as heck draw in a specific thing, and the OP makes it sound as if this cannot happen. Not true.

The way LoA works is you have the intention AND you feel whatever it is you wish to manifest. Then you're emanating the electro-magnetic waves that will get it to work. (electro = brain ==> intention, the magnetic = heart ==> feeling as if it's already there or happened).

I've manifested a parking spot in a very very busy place, and not just A parking spot, no, the EXACT one that was right on front of the entrance. I wanted that one, and as I drove up another car pulled out of that spot.

I've manifested a row to myself in an otherwise fully booked airplane on my way back home from the US. I needed that so I could lay down and sleep since I cannot sit up and sleep with my neck injury.
The plane filled up, no seats left empty, except the ones next to mine :)

Just to illustrate you can have LoA work for you when you are specifically wanting something.
Being on a high vibration most of the time -I believe the amount needed is 80% of the time- will help create more flow in general.
But my point is, you CAN also manifest something very specific you need. Even something as simple as a specific parking spot.
Meaning it doesn't have to take long at all. Basically you're working with the quantum field and then things can manifest instantly.
Old 20-04-2022, 04:03 PM
The power of the mind is phenomenal.
Speaking of amazing plane and quantum field stories, FairyC...This is for you
So picture it...huge airplane over 300 people, full, going from Philly to TX--
I see a fly buzzing around landing on the backs of seats far away...caught inside .
I close my eyes and talk to the fly with love - 'No problem...just follow me out when the door opens and you'll be free."
Before I could open my eyes...that darn fly came back to me and landed on the TIP of my nose. Oh, it still makes me laugh. :)
I kept my eyes shut and just smiled inside. So cute -attracted to the love...
(See I stayed on topic, LOA)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-04-2022, 10:26 PM
Master
I recognize your good vibe, good emotional state of being.

Question is, how to achieve that? Without condition, or before the condition. Pre conditional or unconditional happiness. How to achieve that?

Don't one need to think about happiness itself? But how can one imagine or think an unconditional happiness?
Old 12-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing, this was helpful!
Old 17-05-2022, 08:32 PM
Knower

I may be putting words in OP's mouth, but I think OP meant to say, you can draw specific things to you. But the best thing is to focus more on feelings that feel good. Then any specific things you think of while you're on those feel good vibes, come to you.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Unconditional Love and Joy is the way.
Right
Love utopia