Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-04-2022, 07:54 AM
Master

Thank you Justin Passing. It was interesting reading it. I agree one-light is very good in trying to raise peoples vibrations. We go to the doctor and the doctor was not able to fix it. A long time ago I got sick. I was on medication and it did not work. It did for a while then stopped working. I realised it was my thoughts that was causing it. I stopped the negativity and anger. I was not like that with other people. I was like that when I was alone. I was angry about something nasty that happened. There have been other times when I got sick as well because I was not happy. I got better when I stopped being depressed. I have not got sick for a very long time. I try to let things go when unpleasant things happen. At times it can be hard to do. I know I must try to keep my mind good. There are times people need to go to the doctor for various reasons. My friend said to me, she had an infection and she knew why she got the infection. She said it happens once a year and it was because she was run down. She has to look after her mother and does other things. She was finding it hard to cope. The medication was essential for her to have otherwise she would not get better. She also said when she was going through a divorce she got a heart attack. She said it was because of the stress. My mother would get sick as well when she was run down. There would be a lot of people like that.

You are likely to be correct in saying: People are not happy so they like to blame someone for it, the media, government, experts and start putting together the world is flat. It sounds weird that they would think that.
Old 19-04-2022, 08:21 AM
Master
You're like a breath of fresh air to me, this day Justin Passing and wisely written, and astralsuzy thank you - lets hope 'enough' people take note and wake up to the reality we can look after ourselves more, take more control of our health - thank you for speaking up...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-04-2022, 11:01 PM
Experiencer
Sorry about blipping out like that. We just had a 36+ hour power outage here. Longest one this winter. Sadly, we've been getting more and more blackouts over the years. And with no power - no nothing. No power, no heat, no water, no light at night. I'm just not made for "roughing it" anymore. House gets down to 50F and I'm under the covers trying to stay warm. Truth is, I slept through most of the blackout. Hard to believe I could sleep that much, but at least that was fun. The house and my bed kept me warm - and for that I'm grateful. Very grateful.

Glad we could cheer you up one-light. We can (and should imo) look after ourselves better. Only we can do that. Each and every one of us. Taking responsibility isn't about shouldering burdens or being to blame - it's about taking our power back - it's about taking care of ourselves. Knowing we're involved in what ails us isn't about blame, it's about knowing we can change it - fix it. Doctors can help, but ultimately we've got to heal ourselves.
Old 20-04-2022, 11:14 PM
Master

I am glad you got your power back Justin Passing. That would have been very hard what you went through.
Old 21-04-2022, 09:14 AM
Master
While we wait for someone to come on and say you all laughed at us when we said the world was flat and no one believed us, well here's the proof... So while we wait - and also I find it so hard to believe someone's not been back to check if the flag's still on the moon, that's where i'm heading next AP whenever.

So while we wait we can chat about this and that - years ago people would talk about the weather - now its the power, its on the radio so many times here, how to conserve energy... But that is like wow to go without power like that all that time Justin Passing...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
But that is like wow to go without power like that all that time Justin Passing...
Blackouts are one of the things that comes with living in a rural area I suppose. They used to do better, but the truth is, like everyone else, our weather is a bit weird these days. Over a foot of heavy snow in a few hours two days after Easter? It was gone fast enough, but it took down a lot of trees. I should really get a generator - I just don't want to maintain it. Despite being a country boy I know nothing about engines and dislike working on them. Wouldn't have to be huge though. Just enough to run the deep freeze/refrigerator for a bit, or the oil burner (heat), or the water pump to refill the pressure tank.

So what do you think one-light? You were a mechanic once-upon-a-time. Want to come over once a year to maintain my imaginary generator? Maybe you could AP over here. (lol)
Old 21-04-2022, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
also I find it so hard to believe someone's not been back to check if the flag's still on the moon, that's where i'm heading next AP whenever.

If you're able to AP to the moon, let me know if you come across any ancient living energy (that a reader had said was living there)
Old 21-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Experiencer
(Psst - Izz. I think one-light wants to find out if his face is on that flag on the moon. Don't tell anybody... )
Old 21-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing

So what do you think one-light? You were a mechanic once-upon-a-time. Want to come over once a year to maintain my imaginary generator? Maybe you could AP over here. (lol)

If we could design a silver cord the same as us humans have attached body to spirit, that stretch for a billion miles - but a big one, then astralsuzy could AP to the moon plug it into a power source - then I could get over yours with my tools and get the generator working to power the whole town.

As long as the spanners don't weigh my astral body down, then it'll be bumpety bump across land and sea - but we'll get there, switch those light on.

And yes Izz if there's life there I'll tell them you asked about them, and can we move in - it's probably more peaceful there lol...

Old 21-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
And yes Izz if there's life there I'll tell them you asked about them, and can we move in - it's probably more peaceful there lol...

Okay you don't have to tell them I asked. I am curious, but it doesn't mean I would want to interact with such energy Hehe