Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Madamedude

Thanks one-light!
But I think I beat you all to it. I may not be over a hundred years old, but I definitely feel like I'm 280 years old.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:52 AM
Experiencer
Izz - cabbage, spinach & broccoli - that sound great! My bunnies are buzzing. I'll make a salad. Did you know bunnies could juggle? Well, they claim they can, but when I toss them vegetables they just wave their ears around and eat them. I'm not sure that's juggling, but they assure me it is.

Madamedude - forgetting the first 100 years is always the hardest. After that, forgetting gets easier and easier. I even forget the bunnies sometimes, but they remind me. That's what bunnies are for I suppose. Honestly, I don't remember what they're for. Handy in a garden though. Saves you the hassle of picking things, and the neighbors will never know you just forgot.

We should teach forgetting in school. Give the young ones a head start.

Where's my hat? Did my hat eat one-light's post? No - must of been the bunnies, or pockets. I should check my pockets.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:34 AM
Experiencer
Ok - found my hat. JustBe had it. She's always got my hat, or is that back? Can't be my back - she's in front. Always in front, out of reach, smiling. Good thing we didn't panic. I just need longer arms. Anyone got longer arms? How can I hug without longer arms?

Omg. The cuddles. Makes me want to cry. Ivy is the bunnies, isn't she? I'd know that soft furry love anywhere, rippling under her fur. No wonder they can't wear hats. Ivy hated wearing anything. She just loved cuddling and sleeping. I miss living under my cat, but the truth is I still live there. That's what pockets are for.

Make sure those jumpers have pockets one-light. It's all well and good bragging about your accomplishments but the bunnies will need someplace to sleep.
Old 28-06-2022, 05:46 AM
Master
Lol I’ve got hats and backs coming out my ears today!
Back to front, inside out even upside down, the twists and turns.. the hat dance, solely to get the nod of approval, ‘this the one’ ‘she’s the one’ ‘ he’ll do just fine’. The crown adorned in the perfect fit, the perfect look..happy customers, happy heads, happy people, happy me!

(I’m not only in front smiling Justin, I’m the future your about to step into. Haha ..Someone get Justin some long arms, quick! I’ve got nothing but hats, hats and more hats)

Sometimes I even get a warm hug of gratitude, love and thanks. Actually someone just delivered me some freshly baked pumpkin sourdough, so theirs my contribution to the moon food, Izz .. Eat up (not the bunnies lol) and enjoy!
Old 28-06-2022, 10:11 AM
Master
That's it Justin Passing and JustBe are in charge of entertainment... Hey they would make great kids entertainers on stage - and what have we got for you today kids - 'bunnies'..... Izz is in charge of cheffing - and that's another thing to take a hat rack... But seriously now there's got to be some ground rules for our moon visit, and the thought of bunnies hopping everywhere getting in the freshly prepared trifle and chocolate cakes is not going to work, get that paw out of the trifle, behave bunnies - sit...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-06-2022, 11:56 PM
Master
Oh goody!! I’m no mars essence (born entertainer) but I sure love bunnies. In actual fact today I was driving through town and spied in the animal statues shop a big white bunny. He just jumped out at me! I thought ok today it’s going to be all about bunny business. And here I am with bunny tail on top of my head.. lol ( my Pom Pom beanie)

I must confess I’m a bit sad one light. No bunny trifle dives, is a bit mean. We don’t need more rules, we have too many now! Bunnies love playing in trifle, they love port wine jelly all over their cute pink button noses. Dollops of delicious whipped cream (with a hint of vanilla) all in their ears. It’s an essential part of bunny just deserts!

So pretty please can we bend those rules just for the bunnies? They aren’t really naughty, just having fun!
Old 29-06-2022, 08:22 AM
Master
Made me smile/laugh that message JustBe lifts the vibes... Ok, Ok bunnies allowed - as soon as this thread gets onto a new page so he gets seen, I'm going to bring back our spaceman, moon landing man, from half a century ago with a few words from me just to keep interest...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
Oh goody goody, gum drops, bunnies in the trifle allowed.

I’m excitedly bunny hopping here. (If you see any little black round balls in the trifle I suggest you pass on desert everyone! Lol)
Old 29-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Master
Lol makes me smile that message JustBe...

I'll be mentioning moon and flat earth soon again - see if we can catch attention of someone with more info... We keep each other smiling until the big day arrives and off to the moon... We were glued to the small black and white tele TV to youngsters 50 years ago 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 we have ignition, we have blast off....

Last edited by one-light : 30-06-2022 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:45 AM
Master
Oh don't know - leave you all for 5 mins and you've gone quiet - how things in bunny land, hope someone's feeding them...

Ive had one or two jobs to sort out here and there - my God want's me 'how can i put this' be in the moment in the past... So this morning I was putting coke on a coke burner we used to have in 6 car garage half a century ago, where we repaired cars - and some interesting stuff going on doing this, and some dreams - so tonight when awake for a short while i'm going go back in my mind check that fire's not gone out - shovel a bit of coke on it...