Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-04-2022, 05:39 AM
Tedmil

Messages from the dying?

On two consecutive nights, I had a similar dream. Both dreams involved the same setting and person. The first night the dream was cloudy but I could see I was sitting on a sofa with a person past romantic interest. My perspective in both dreams was a 3rd person point of view.

The second night the dream started the same but it was much clearer. As the dream went on I learned that it took place at the current time. That we had been together for a long time. She joked how were when we first dated, how we both almost messed up the relationship. At that moment, I had near cascade of memories from the me I was viewing in the dream and caused me to wake out of the dream.

On the third night, I was awakened out of an unrelated dream. Then I suddenly had the surge of the failings that involved me and the same woman woman from the preceeding dreams which felt like they had just happened even though it was a long time ago. Formerly, I had put blame mostly on myself. I now had a new sense that she and I both had made critical mistakes.

Later, I found out the the mother of woman in those dreams had passed away just a few days afterwards. The mother once convinced me to attend a family gathering but that doesn't really lend itself to a dying message. The best friend did tell the mother that they felt I was the right guy for her daughter so that could had a lasting effect. Anyone recieved a message from someone who was dying?
Old 12-04-2022, 08:19 AM
hazada guess

Yes,I have..............

1...my aunt was in a Hospice with cancer. One night I wakeup suddenly with what I thought was the telephone ringing and a deep fear of dread. I went to the phone, nobody had rang.I later found out tha my aunt had died during the night.
2.,,I thought I was asleep one night and I saw an image of my mother and aunts face flashing in blackness with my uncles body floating up to them.I later found out that my uncle had passed.
Old 03-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Knower

Three months ago, in early March, a close friend of mine had advanced cancer, and had been in hospital for 3 weeks. She was released, and sent home. The day she was sent home she was fully mobile. Over the following 4 days she went onto a walking frame, then completely lost her mobility, just like that, in just 4 days! On that 4th day, she returned to hospital, and never walked again, dying just 18 days later.

On the day she returned to hospital I knew it was the beginning of the end, and thought she might last only one more week. That night I was in an awful mess, and broke down in grief and anguish.

I went to bed that night and began dreaming. Although it wasn't quite as real as waking life, it was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had, and was almost as real as waking life. In the dream I was in my room, and it was exactly like it is. In the dream I was over by the kitchen door, it was night time, I could see the pattern on the sofa, the grain of the door. If I'd woken up and physically walked to that spot, it would have been exactly the same as they way I was seeing it in my dream. The only difference in my dream was the addition of a boxing punch bag (I don't own one), and I was practicing boxing moves on it (I'm not a boxer, but do enjoy watching it). At that moment, my friend's head/face appeared in mid air next to my kitchen door. She was younger, and she smiled and winked at me. Immediately after the wink I felt an incredible surge, as if I was being yanked towards my bed. I woke at that instant as if jolted awake. I felt an actual jolt. I then realised I'd been dreaming. The memory of that dream is as fresh as the night it happened, and I don't think the memory of it will ever degrade, like most of my other dreams do within about 2 minutes of waking.

Originally I had planned to meet her at her house that night, but of course, she got readmitted to hospital, and I was very upset about it. Because this dream happened on the day she lost all mobility, and obviously had just days left to live, I wonder if her soul was beginning to transition. Can souls begin transition 18 days before actual death? I often wonder if our souls met that night. Perhaps she felt we might never meet again (we did, several times), and somehow orchestrated this meeting. I often wonder if it was an OBE. It lasted 5, maybe 10 seconds in total. It was very quick.

Also, one hour before she took her last breath, I saw a very fast, small, and not-too-bright flash move across my field of vision from top right to bottom left. It was white, with a blue tail. I often wonder if that was her soul freed, and she'd come to say goodbye (or hello) to me.
Old 03-06-2022, 06:34 AM
Ascender

When people are at the end of life, I believe they spend more time out of body than in. I believe what you saw was your friend's astral visit. And the blue orb probably was her.

Last edited by Traveler : 04-06-2022 at 03:03 AM.
Old 03-06-2022, 10:07 AM
Administrator
I would agree with Traveller It was your friend coming to see you , You could do with going to a Spiritulist church to development classes.
you are more open to spirit than you realise.

Namaste
Old 03-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would agree with Traveller It was your friend coming to see you , You could do with going to a Spiritulist church to development classes.
you are more open to spirit than you realise.
I've begun going to a spiritualist church with my friend, not for development, but to see how it works, how mediums work, etc. I've also recently begun meditating with the intention to open my third eye. I'm already noticing changes, especially in terms of how much I'm dreaming, and how sharp some of those dreams are becoming.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:42 AM
Administrator
That is good I think even yourself will be surprised by how much you will learn and grow.

Namaste