Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-04-2022, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
Will I reincarnate here again? I've found making decisions before they're available to be very foolish. You need to get to the bridge before you can cross it. And besides, I tend to be wrong about what I'll decide to do, which just makes the decision harder. So - I'll cross that bridge when I get to it - not before. Right now I'm alive, and faced with other choices, like what to say? Or have for lunch? You know - big stuff

My guess - I'm with Miss Hepburn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sure, I have no preference...I trust where ever I am is perfect ...perfect for what?
For what I need in order to grow, learn, purify.
I trust Whom ever is in charge...so far so good.
When it's time not to come back 'here', I won't.
My life works best when I just go with the flow. "I hear the song and sing along"
Old 12-04-2022, 01:07 AM
Bambo

Sometimes GOING WITH THE FLOW is not good either......
Old 12-04-2022, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Sometimes GOING WITH THE FLOW is not good either......
Yeah - for a lot of people it doesn't work. But I'm not a lot of people, I'm just me. As a bona fide over-thinker I've even tested it! (lol) Definitely best for me.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
None of us can know how we'll feel after we've left this world and all the difficulties we may be encountering in our present lifetime.......

And why wouldn't you want help - don't we all need it?
Best understand things better in the here and now of one’s life, so when you die your not caught up in your beliefs and needs and desires and thinking you didn’t have that support in this moment..

Maybe we all get thrown back into the pool of consciousness and it’s one big lucky dip? Who pulls you out is the question..and where might you land is the next...

I don’t have any answers..
Old 12-04-2022, 05:19 AM
Master

When you become an old soul you come back for really hard lessons. Coming back is not fun.
Old 12-04-2022, 07:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
When you become an old soul you come back for really hard lessons. Coming back is not fun.
Guess I'm a child soul then. I'm having lots of fun living.

Last edited by Justin Passing : 12-04-2022 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-04-2022, 08:21 AM
hazada guess

Would You Come Back?

No.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
That's just conjecture.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Best understand things better in the here and now of one’s life,....
That's been my guiding principle and that understanding leads me on to an appreciation/understanding of what we'll likely experience after we leave this world.

I don't sweat the small stuff - I'm content knowing the basics. I'll find out all the details later.
Old 12-04-2022, 02:18 PM
Master

If there is a need, I don't mind coming back.