Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-03-2022, 09:23 AM
hazada guess

Lovely,Busby.
Old 16-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Administrator
Lovely Busby just goes to show they are still with us Even when they are no longer in the Physical.

Namaste
Old 16-03-2022, 10:27 AM
Knower

(To busby) Yes, I agree with you that direct experience is the best above all. Many belief systems can be a bit "off", but your high-detailed truth speaks up. The truth of direct experience pierces to the heart deeply. Your truth touched my heart deeply. That I will never forget your such words, busby, that your wonderful years with your wife was very worthwhile, very memorable and very loyal! The way your wife appeared in many colored lights like kaleiderscope, grey and green clothing like a toga, indeed showed that we can learn that our loved ones will find ways to make themselves known to us directly. As for me, my grief was great that it clouded my own perception to the unknown, so my deceased adoptive dad found a way to appear to me in a dream where he came to me smiling and wearing a colorful hawaiian shirt and he appeared to be in his 50s, just the way I remembered him. Other time, I was sleeping, half awake, I was surprised to see the "foggy shadow portrait slow pop-up style" of my adoptive parents as if they were smiling at me in my mind's eye. That occurred on January 31, 2022 at 3:40 am. Was I afraid? No, I was not. Busby, I give you my deepest gratitude for your heartfelt, unforgetable direct experience/contribution in this thread I first started. You gave me new hope in my heart that our loved ones WILL comfort us in a way in where we are still being watched over by them. Much love.

Thank you also to hazada guess and native spirit.
Old 16-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Master
QUOTE 8 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There are many ways in which spirit lets us know that they are near.
smells you can smell the perfume they wore or cigarette smoke.
You can Dream about them
For myself I hear and see them.

Those are all good points on how the spirits let us know that they are near.
Old 17-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Knower

This thread is off, sorry for the inconveniences.
Thanks
Brave-Soul
Old 18-03-2022, 07:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave-Soul
This thread is off, sorry for the inconveniences.
Thanks
Brave-Soul

What do you understand by 'inconveniences'?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 18-03-2022, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
What do you understand by 'inconveniences'?
I had wondered what that meant and also what being "off" meant too. Did she mean "off topic"? But it wasn't - far from it!
Old 08-04-2022, 06:12 AM
Experiencer
Typically, my deceased loved ones don't send me a sign - they just come for a visit. Mostly that's been cats, but one close friend who died did come for a visit. Took him a little longer than the cats to show up, but I think it took him a while to figure out what was going on. I'm really glad they visit. It's reassuring to see that they're ok.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:30 AM
crystaladdict99

During a virtual reiki session, I believe my grandmother's energy was present as the healer's words were so soft to me until she said that a grandmother energy was present. It really resonated with me.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Knower

My recently deceased close friend draws my attention to specific things which I can directly link with her. She does this by suddenly and abruptly changing my continuous, 24/7 tinnitus up a few pitches for about 10 seconds. When this happens I've either been wondering something specific about her, or I've not long asked her for a sign. It's quite uncanny how many times that's happened with perfect timing. And funnily enough they've only been ringing non-stop from around the time she died, and I began looking into all things spiritual.

In the first few weeks after she passed, I asked for a lot of signs. I think all but once I received one. Two days before she passed, I specifically asked her to "flicker my lights" after she passed. One night, three weeks later, one of my lamps flickered 3 times whilst I was gazing in its direction (not at it, but slightly past it). Three hours later my other lamp flickered once. They'd never done that before in 6 years of living here. Since then, one of them half flickered once about a week ago, but I don't know what to think of that.

The best signs were clever use of text messages. Here's one example. I talked with her quite a lot after she passed. I once asked out of the blue "will you be at your wake next week, watching and smiling over all of us?" My phone immediately pinged. Not even 1/100th of a second had passed. It was a text message sent from her phone, (I later found out her son sent it) and was a picture message of my friend smiling, with the final details of the time and place for the wake. If that wasn't a sychronicity, then I don't know what is. It's not the only text message synchronicity I've received from her either.

Last night, I asked her to visit me in a dream, as she has not done that yet, despite being gone since March. Sure enough, she popped up in a very vivid dream. She didn't talk, she just looked up (as I was flying over her in the dream). I could see her eyes, her hair, even her toenails. When I woke up, I thought about it, and my right ear's ringing immediately changed its pitch up for a few seconds. My ear hasn't done that for the rest of the day. In fact, it rarely changes pitch so abruptly like that. Only after I ask her something, or think of something.

And yet, I'm still a little skeptical. Somebody hit me.