Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-11-2021, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder

Connecting with my guides

How do you personally connect with your guides?

I mostly do so through a psychic/medium, and it does make a lot of sense. But can I connect with them directly? I do feel their presence with me on a daily basis but I'd like to have conversations with them.
Old 29-11-2021, 05:19 PM
Knower
I did through a dream. We talked directly with my higher self behind us. My Spirit guide asked me if I'm ready to enter the garden. I said yes and he proceeded to bless me before entering.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Administrator
For myself i only have to think of him and he is there this has always been the case for myself.

Namaste
Old 05-12-2021, 05:50 AM
Newbie ;)

For me, I sat down and meditated for roughly 20 minutes a day for a month or so with the intent to connect with my guides. While meditating I had a woman pop into my vision and the rest is history! I have a very strong connection with my guides and can communicate with them at any point. I would say that setting the intent to connect with them would be the first thing! Then find ways to connect with them. I like meditation because it utilizes your natural psychic gifts. You can use pendulums, tarot cards or anything like that but be careful to not use it as a crutch. Do you want to utilize your natural psychic gifts!
Old 05-12-2021, 05:59 AM
Master
If I want to see them, I go up into the mountains. When a fog appears, I know shortly, they will appear.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-12-2021, 02:02 AM
Knower

You have to start somewhere! Just send out a certain question, and focus on how the answers feel, what their source vibration is, and see where it goes!
Old 08-12-2021, 08:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
How do you personally connect with your guides?

I mostly do so through a psychic/medium, and it does make a lot of sense. But can I connect with them directly? I do feel their presence with me on a daily basis but I'd like to have conversations with them.

Your angels and guides are parts of the rest of you not in physical human form. You on the other side is helping you here. They are all part of your soul.

We like to think we each have our individual soul. We don't. We are immersed in the vast infinite eternal divine Soul (singular). As walking biological energy receivers and transmitters, we each are tuned to a part of the Soul.

In other words, talk to yourself and give instructions. The other parts of you know. Who else knows more about you to better help you than the rest of you on the other side.

All the best.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:55 PM
Knower
OldChap: I like that. we are each a small portion of source. This is why we are all connected and one in the same.
Old 27-02-2022, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder
I'm struggling with figuring out how to connect with my guides as well.

I don't think I've worked out yet how to distinguish what are my own thoughts, and what are thoughts coming in from my guides.

There are moments when I think I'm literally having a conversation in my own head with myself...like I think of something... and then some other thought comes in to suggest something else. To be honest, I still question whether the other thoughts are just manifestation of my own replies to myself (shrugs).
Old 10-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Start somewhere, right? When you ask a question, pay attention to how the answers feel and what their source vibration is. Then, see where it takes you!