Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 29-07-2021, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Speed of your astral body?

It happened in 2015 for the first time when I saw my physical body sleeping in real-time with a candle blowing beside.... I thought it was a dream but then I read about it and performed it couple of more times voluntarily...

Now the speed of traveling away from the physical body became a challenge because you have to navigate back also.... Sometimes I flew beyond the skies and sometimes couldn't get out of the building....

Majorly because of some fear and being unaware of the route that I'm heading and will I be able to come back or not..

But later I realised it's majorly about the navigation and then I kept getting better in terms of speed....

What's your observations on speed of astral body? What factors can alter it?
Old 29-07-2021, 08:24 AM
asearcher

Practise? There are some threads Spiritual freedom made about it how to in practic ways go about it. I'm sure there are others but he is the one that comes to mind.

I don't know where you stand as strongest, are you someone more leaning towards feeling a lot, or visionary/sight or more the mathetic, that side of the brain - is that the one you feel more at home using? Or maybe more than one of these? What I want to get at (sorry if I sound like a nut case, LOL) is that I tend to think that what comes natural to us while here, in our body, in this reality, is a strenght, familiarity to use in the astral itself. Using what is your strenght and then working with it from there to get the pace you want, determine this is how it is going to be, practise. Use imagination through your strenght, set the tone, take control, practise. I guess that is my advice.

Last edited by asearcher : 29-07-2021 at 10:55 AM.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Master
I have had inserts- viewing apartment complex in dream like states really lucid- I jumped a few times also through the inserts and could move into different body- my speed got quicker but like a dream I had plenty of time to navigate- it felt like real life- at least from 12D universal chakra I was almost a higher self - watching myself in third person view these flats..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-01-2022, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VishalPathak
Now the speed of traveling away from the physical body became a challenge because you have to navigate back also....
Usually its not required to 'navigate back'. If fact most people have the opposite problem of returning when they don't want to.

There are many ways to 'return' to your body location.
-If you see a silver or white cord attached to you follow it back.
-fall asleep where you are, you will wake up in your body
-if you have energy skills, turn off the energy flow energizing your astral body
-if you are moving via intent (not flying, swimming, walking as a being) change your destination to your your body
-learn to teleport
-if you have spirit guides ask them to accompany you

Quote:
Majorly because of some fear and being unaware of the route that I'm heading and will I be able to come back or not..
This is most likely the real issue. Fear will interfere with astral travel in all sorts of ways.

Quote:
The maximum speed of the astral body is essentially infinite. How 'fast' you can go all depends on what locomotion mode you select. If you create a fully functional astral body, you can crawl, walk, swim, fly at speeds typical for animals doing the same. If you move by intent, you can get to the edge of this galaxy in under a minute. If you teleport, you can get nearly anywhere in a few seconds.

[advanced] the 'time' it takes to travel when you are doing it and how long your body experiences differs drastically. What you experience as a few second astral travel, is several minutes in your body location.
Old 30-01-2022, 05:57 AM
Ascender

Quote:

You cannot get lost from your body. All you have to do is think about it or think that you want to wake up and you will. In fact, just thinking about a place or a person is all you need to do to go to that place or person when you are in your astral body. It will happen instantly.

Last edited by Traveler : 30-01-2022 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-11-2023, 09:52 PM
Experiencer
It all depends on what the goal is. The light body can travel as slow as a slow can be, or instantaneous. We are just energy, and depending on the medium will depend on the speed. Don't have to worry about getting lost, like quantum entanglement, the physical and the light body will communicate and join instantly.