Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 05-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Master
Only my dream diary journal but I like my dreams in but some my dream is so silly and bizarre I do not put it on there because it's laughable and silly to post on here I know what is a few of us not posted dreams on here because yes was silly and bizarre as some of them which I take the myself some of them is personal but I can't myself but I get right now as I get older and developing as a medium they are messages from the spirit world

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-06-2022, 04:40 AM
Master
Have any of you written a book?: I'm almost getting further with my Memoir I'm typing . Hopefully I'll have it completed and I won't get frustrated and stop midway. this will be my only achievement in my 28 years on this earth and I want to have something to leave behind.
Old 24-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Master
Have any of you written a book?: I'm still trying to type this Memoir and I hope to find an editor, and publish it.
Old 25-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Master

i translated a book once. I gave up on trying to write one from scratch because my life is already full of rejection and I didn't need more of that...
Old 27-06-2022, 03:42 AM
Knower

I wrote this book awhile ago. It is intended to remove doubt from all circumstance by building an innate trust in the universe.

Also wrote "Codex Solis", which is free for everyone.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokazulu

I wrote this book awhile ago. It is intended to remove doubt from all circumstance by building an innate trust in the universe.

Also wrote "Codex Solis", which is free for everyone.
Nice I'll have to check it out.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Master
My Memoir is coming along swell.
Old 23-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Master
I still typing up my Introspective Memior, I'm proud that I'm at 12 pages already and that is just the first few chapters.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:57 PM
Guide
I haven't written a book as of yet, but I'm in the process of writing one. It's mostly for my healing and writing seems to help me. I think if I share my experiences with trauma and abuse, it could possibly help others.
Old 24-11-2022, 06:46 PM
Seeker

Book1

I have written a book about the history of angels. I just need to get it published now.