Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 28-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Awi Gaya

Wink Blessings to all of you

Hello, Im a new member,..Just thought I'd say hello and send my loving light and energy to all of you...I am a priestess and alternative medicine healer,..I also just recently had a child, a little boy named Soren Jai,...our first. I look forward to sharing sacred space with all of you..

In loving light,

Awi Gaya aka Raven :)
Old 29-09-2006, 01:36 AM
Master
Welcome to the board, Awi Gaya! And congrats on the baby boy!! I had one of those myself 3.5 yrs ago Hope you find what you're looking for here! Look forward to getting to know you.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 29-09-2006, 01:43 AM
BLAIR2BE

congradulations!!! babies are..............well there are no words.... iv got a 5 month old and.........there are no words. glad to have you and again, CONGRADULATIONS!!
Old 29-09-2006, 06:51 PM
e-ma

Hello.. no babies here but welcome and glad you are here
Old 29-09-2006, 09:47 PM
kundalini

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy! Welcome to the forums Awi Gaya.
Old 29-09-2006, 10:09 PM
lumas

Hi raven and welcome i have three boys well they are all grown up now but they are still my babies enjoy your time here....
Old 30-09-2006, 04:44 AM
mikron

Greetings Awi ! Peace Love & Light ! may the cosmic mirror Light our Way !

Namaste mikron