Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-06-2023, 10:36 AM
Knower

I would lay in the boat and meditate, he may need help if he was murdered, his soul could be trapped in the boat, if you have control of the light you can help guide him through you to god.
Old 31-08-2023, 12:24 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Can spirits attack?

According to my perceptions, bad spirits (or demons) can attach themselves to humans, outside or inside the physical body. It is not that they attack, they feed on their victims. I don't know exactly what they consume. The easy word is "energy" but it can be sanity, a piece of your soul, I don't know.

They won't kill you fast. They make you last as long as possible. And it is any easy to get rid of them once they bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence988
Hi all,

I am coming to you with a question.
My father has bought a boat from a friend of his that bought from overseas (Miami FL, I believe). His friend sold the bought to my dad because it kept on breaking down and his business starting failing.

Since having the boat, despite multiple repairs, engine changes etc. there's always something breaking down or working properly.

I've had an impression that the original owner was murdered in the boat, I kept hearing the name Captain Tom.

This week I was working on it alone, to fix a new electrical problem. after spending three days on it, I started feeling faint, dizzy and generally unwell, for no medical reason.

Could the spirit of the previous owner because all those breakdowns and attacking me to prevent me to do the repairs? If so, how could I remove that energy. I have Amethyst crystal in the boat, I've burned Palo Santo, Prayed to have him cross the light, but I can't seem to succeed.

Thanks all for your time

From my experience, an item or inert object can actually drive you crazy whether it is haunted or not.

Whenever this happens, my immediate action is to get rid of it ASAP. Don't wait. You think that smth is haunted, it is haunted for you. Sell it with your best regards. End of the story.

Amethyst crystal, Palo Santo and othe stuff like this won't work. They are nothing but occult consumerism goods.

For somebody that is going to work with basic elements, I'm thinking in a Wiccan for instance, smoke represents air element but it is a different approach than going around smoking a boat, or a salmon for the case.

Praying never have worked for me.
Old 31-08-2023, 07:21 PM
Seeker

I was attacked by old men who liked diesel cars to much. Luckily my spirit warned me before. It was so stupid, people loose mind over some old tech and even after death they can not change. I just remember that guys face, hairy with beard and he was jumping at me.
Old 26-11-2023, 05:55 AM
Experiencer

I disagree with the crystals and the Palo Santo etc. These are objects with focused intentions which help with manifestation of what you desire by focusing your energy. This is simply my opinion it doesn't have to be yours.

With that said, I have had attachments they drive you into a space of negativity and they do their best to keep you there to siphon off the energy they need to exist. When we have emotions they don't stay with us. All energy moves on a frequency and we are biological generators expelling energy in the form of emotions. You need to talk to an energy worker they can cleanse the energy in your space this is how I have gotten rid of attachments in the past from demons to just plain negative entities.

To answer your question about harm that answer is yes as well. I have home video of my dog attacking thin air while standing over my husband in the middle of the night. My cat being shoved off the back of a chair etc. Family has woken up with various scratches and bruises, my daughter was jerked off her bed etc. Glass shelves spontaneously exploding.

There most common affect are intrusive thoughts to bring you into a depressed or negative space.

Becareful
Namaste'