Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Master
Rose Quartz

Has anyone used Rose Quartz and what was your experience with it?

I found a nice big very pink one and haver a few and would like to use them.
Old 28-06-2022, 06:18 PM
Knower
Lay down, put the crystal on your chest and relax or meditate. Or sit with it, hold it in your hand and relax or meditate. Hold it in your hand while watching a movie, reading a book or taking a walk. The bottom line is: connect with the crystal in whatever way feels natural to you.
Old 28-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Bambo

That sounds like a good thing to do.... I have one (I think its a rose quartz,its red)
Old 28-06-2022, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
That sounds like a good thing to do.... I have one (I think its a rose quartz,its red)
Rose quartz is pink, not red. Can vary from a pale pink to a full pink. Opaque or semi-transparent. But never red.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:37 PM
Bambo

Hmmmmmm ok........ I have several in a couple bags.......
Old 07-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Has anyone used Rose Quartz and what was your experience with it?

Along with clear quartz and amethyst. Rose quartz was my first ever experience with crystals. I haven't got a lot of it anymore. Although I dohave quite a lot of pink stone jewellery.

It's a great stone to gently activate the heart centres. Meditating with it, wearing it and just having it near by with send it's wonderful gentle vibrations through to you.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Guide

My experience with Rose Quartz is very different. Years ago I had issues with selflove. The books will tell you to wear Rose Quartz but in my case it was too much of a thing. I felt totally miserable. Rose Quartz never felt gentle to me but very powerful and for me at the time it stirred up all kind of negativity in me. That happens sometimes with crystals but for me it wasn't gentle at all. I needed gentler methods and crystals.
Haven't tried Rose Quartz since as I'm not attacted to it. I do like other selflove crystals though like Rhodochrosite.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Master
I've never been a huge fan of it either. Not because it was too much, for some reason I didn't vibe with it.
I much preferred morganite and bought that instead. Much more expensive but that did feel good!

I do of course have rose quartz but it's still not a crystal I'd soon carry with me or hold. It's more laying around, working on the energies around me.

I have a few beautiful pieces, and I also have a number of larger rough ones in the garden on the plateau with my Quan Yin statue on it.
I feel it does great work there to help spread waves of Love through the garden and the soil, together with Quan Yin.

This is what that looked like in March. Right now the li'l pink rose The Fairy behind it is flowering :)

But for myself, I prefer morganite, rhodochrosite, and rhodonite. Oh, one that does it for me too: tumbled petalite & lepidolite!! Beautiful pink with some lilac. THAT I also had with me for a long time. Resonates so much better than rose quartz.
Old 17-07-2022, 04:48 AM
Seeker

Rose Quartz is a pink form of quartz. It is also known as Hyaline Quartz. It has a pale pink coloring and a translucent transparency and a vitreous luster. It also has a hexagonal crystal system and is in the mineral class of quartz. The meaning of Rose Quartz is love and compassion.

Take a look at our essential guide to healing gemstones and find a crystal that captures you.