Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-07-2022, 04:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
... What isn't helpful is those that in someway just recite what teachers say and try and make it their reality and an absolute Truth .

The mess that it creates is self evident on forums like these all over the world .
I agree .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-07-2022, 05:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I agree with the inquiring within...I sure do not agree with feeling the fear, my opinion. The people I know feel so much fear already!

What else is inquiring within if it is not to unravel fears and worries. But I think you have taken the wrong meaning out of what I was suggesting. I certainly did not mean wallow in your fears or concentrate on your fears. But Just to take notice of the fears and open them up little by little. But that should not lead to thinking about your fears all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It was faith in God ......
Yes, this is the best neutralizing idea for removing worries and fears. Even otherwise it is good to have faith in God.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:00 AM
Master

If you focus on fear, you bring into your life more situations that will cause you fear. This applies to all feelings, no matter how justified they seem to you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
If there are fear based thoughts, it is not wise to turn your attention away from them into something "positive". It is much more healthy to inquire deeply within oneself about the fears, and to FEEL the fears. ...
Not true. I disagree with all your post.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you focus on fear, you bring into your life more situations that will cause you fear. This applies to all feelings, no matter how justified they seem to you.

I never asked anyone to focus on fear but to feel the fear already in you that comes up when triggered by life situations. There is a vast difference between feeling the fear already hidden in you and focusing on fear.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Knower

I can understand feeling the fear... if you don't acknowledge it, you run the risk of now being able to truly change your vibration on that subject. Even Abraham says to not put a happy sticker on an empty gas gauge. You have find a way to accept where you are, and perhaps if you have been avoiding looking at your fear, you don't know where that is.