Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-10-2022, 06:43 PM
Knower
It really comes down to what you are trying to achieve in life. In our present life, we are thinking with our consciousness, which is filtered from what we really know about reincarnation, previous lives, the spiritual realm, etc. Trying to rationalize a current life and plan for our next life won't yield much when our full consciousness isn't available to us in our present life until we pass into the spiritual realm once again. Once we pass, our true selves are quite different from the life we just left.

From my experience, in this life, we plan our lives before embarking on a new life. It is partly driven by karma, we are put on paths that cross people we owe karma to and those who owe us, but the main drive is our need to fulfill what we need to experience in order to grow, which could have little to do with karma. Many of what we perceive as bad experiences in a life will probably have everything to do with learning and not karma.

Many times in my life, I have been shown the future with videolike visions of what to expect and in all cases, these premonition videos have been 100% accurate with regards to what people are saying, dressed, with matching scenery, and even my own thoughts were given. It is like walking into a movie. Many of these visions were given to me 20 to 30 years in advance while some were given to me only hours before an event. I have spoken with a number of people who have experienced this including a close friend of mine who refuses to believe in reincarnation and psychic abilities but has had as many premonition visions as I have. Our lives are preplanned. We plan them. Many people we know in our present life have agreed to be players in our lives. This is part of our free choice.

With that said, not all lives are fun. Some are easier while others are more difficult. There are many difficult aspects of life that must be experienced. We do not necessarily choose experiences we will enjoy. From my years of readings about reincarnation one theme keeps coming up, over and over again, "From great sorrow comes great learning". Our depth of empathy grows a lot through experiencing difficult lives. They serve a meaningful purpose.

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 27-10-2022 at 07:24 PM.