Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
then its either I fall asleep as it happens to you or just nothing happens
I suppose this is obvious, if you did not fall asleep you would have ap. You were close but you fell asleep.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:33 AM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy. thank you and yes you are right, but for me sometimes I dont fall asleep and nothing happens, I mean I have been laying on my back for long time and nothing happens some days
Old 29-06-2022, 08:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
I have been laying on my back for long time and nothing happens some days
That happens to me. I find if I was lying down for longer I usually ap. I do not blame you for not wanting to try anymore.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, well I was trying for about an hour when I usually stop trying and maybe try again later, Michael Raduga said in that seminar that direct method is less effective after 15 minutes although it still can work, well its about keep trying I guess
Old 30-06-2022, 08:52 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, I mostly need at least two hours to ap. That could be a big cause of you not succeeding to ap. It does not always take that long but a lot of times it does when I practice getting up in the morning. Later in the morning when I try again to ap it can take a few minutes.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, so it can take this long, well I havent managed to get it that long, I mean over the hour I either fall asleep or nothing happens and feel like my back is not feeling right or so, then maybe I have to try longer for that
Old 01-07-2022, 09:49 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, I read somewhere that you should allow at least two hours to ap. I do not always believe what I read but this seems to be correct. A lot of times it takes me well over an hour to ap. It is the same for me, I lie there and nothing happens but in the end something mostly does happen. When I am starting to feel uncomfortable I put up with it unless it is hurting. If you can get passed thinking it is feeling uncomfortable you will likely ap. Our mind has to be relaxed, not agitated that it is taking so long and any other similar thinking that can get in the way. If you feel you do not want to keep trying any longer it is best not to persevere with it as it is likely not to happen. We have to keep thinking we can do it. I am sure that is helping me to ap in the mornings.