Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-05-2022, 04:35 AM
Master
Interesting thread … I’m not a medium but a close friend of mine is and quite ‘advanced’ too. As such, based on conversations with him on sessions done, how he goes about it is to connect the sub-conscious with super-conscious mind, whilst bypassing the conscious. Thus, connecting with universal consciousness, the ‘client’ obtains understandings as of his heart’s impulses from a ‘higher’ spiritual being or guide.

He does not charge, as affirmed by bobjob although for those who feel they must pay, he asks them to donate any amount that resonates to a charity of their choice.

For quite a while, he has been doing sessions over telephone, instead of in person. This ‘empowerment’ was apparently bestowed just before the covid outbreak, when one to one contact was not possible.
Old 13-05-2022, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
1- what do you do expect of mediums and mediumship?
2- what do you consider as unacceptable in connection with the question above?.
3- how close have you come to either?

1- A positive reading.
2- A negative reading.
3- I've had a good positive reading before, not a negative one at all.

Love utopia
Old 15-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
What you meant was it's the spirit communicator who knows what's needed. But - isn't there always a "but" from me - there's something we need to consider.
If Spirit says "Tell them they're an idiot" I say "Spirit says you're an idiot."

The definition of 'Spirit' isn't too clear and when Spirituality is brought into the equation it gets really silly. Spirit can be a person in Spirit as in passed over, a place or a collective noun for everything that's 'on the other side'. I generally use the word 'Spirit' to mean someone/anyone who is passed over.

The problem is that we don't know the first thing about how a Spirit perceives the 'other side' regardless of all the Spiritual technobabble that comes out about the nature of reality. I also know that, as far as my own limited perceptions are concerned I'm talking to an individual person, who is disembodied rather than 'transformed'. The closest analogy is that it's like talking to someone on the phone. Most mediums would tell you something similar, I think.

The Spirits that come through always come through for a specific person if I'm on the rostrum, or for the person I'm doing a private session with. The Spirit 'appears' then I have to find the person they've come to talk to. The person and the Spirit have known each other 'in the flesh', whether friend or relative. For the most part anyway since I've also had a Past Life come through as well. That was interesting. So the Spirit knows the incarnate as any close family member or friend would.
Old 15-05-2022, 12:09 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Negative readings are unnecessary and only serves to put the person having the reading in a negative frame of mind. Negativity begets negativity.
Sometimes the truth hurts and people don't want to hear it, and sometimes a metaphorical kick in the pants is what a person needs.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:06 PM
Master
I know as a medium now you can be careful are you open things up you have to be careful it's a certain things because somebody went the wrong way
But it's best to do a development classic I'm doing right now so I can be careful and Mum what the same what they do and then switch off but I forget switch off like the feel my friend has made him forget to switch off because what we do is 24/7

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-05-2022, 08:35 AM
Administrator
The most important rule you should follow, is to open up and close down.
Never leave yourself open as it can Drain you.

Namaste