Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Master
So we have a new leader in England / UK I expect enough MP's have learned from past events to support and guide him wisely - and that any who may look on here in position of power who may think after this lifetime that is that and no more - think again.......

So its eye on the ball for us watching / helping - and see how this pans out.

So anyone thinking God does not exist and one life live it....... During my spiritual awakening years during the last decade - I was shown these miserable souls / distorted faces just drifting 'people who had wronged badly' - drifting in the darkness of space, the lower astral realms, out there amongst the billions of galaxies in the universe - so be good to other people, it's not complicated...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
So anyone thinking God does not exist and one life live it....... During my spiritual awakening years during the last decade - I was shown these miserable souls / distorted faces just drifting 'people who had wronged badly' - drifting in the darkness of space, the lower astral realms, out there amongst the billions of galaxies in the universe - so be good to other people, it's not complicated...
Very judgemental for someone claiming to be a faithful follower of Jesus.
Jesus was about Love. He came to show us Love, Compassion, carrying the Christ Light which has a very high frequency.
I don't read nor feel compassion and love in your post, just judgement and narrowmindedness.
And it is also quite offensive by the way to people who don't do the god thing. I abhor religion, nothing good has ever come from it, so I don't do the god thing.
There is Source, The Divine, yes. That is a lot more encompassing than god as that word is used to describe a male being at the top of the food chain which is wrong. It was only invented that way when christianity came in which is a patriarchal system, all about oppressing the feminine. Before that people prayed to both gods and goddesses, and the Goddess was at the top of the food chain. That is closer to reality as most everything is always feminine in origin.
So there you have it.
I'm nothing like what you describe and I'm not very impressed by your view.
In my life I have come across a very devout Christian that actually embodied what it is all about: love, non-judgemental, empathy, compassion etc. He is one of the most beautiful souls I've ever come across, so it is possible to be religious and to carry that Light. But... he's the only one I've ever come across that did.

Practice what you preach: be good to other people, it's not complicated.
Old 24-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Master
LOL i'm not commenting any further on that message FairyCrystal - points been made from me to people in power, anybody doing wrong in a big way 'think' it exists the lower astral realms - and if people doing wrong but not in massive way, they might get lucky and come back as a mouse - 'free will' exists, and as Jesus said follow me for the light of life, higher astrals - and that's me over and out for now, designing to do to pay some bills - it has to be everybody's free choice to do good or bad ready for judgment day - they will meet God, and then a nice time to explain what they did good or bad for others on their journey.

Have a good day everyone, be kind its not complicated that bit...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-10-2022, 12:18 AM
mindanalyzer

If you allow me an observation:

why is it that some of us feel entitled to police the opinions, thoughts and beliefs of others?

Like we get triggered or offended by an opinion or belief system that we disagree with, so we start attacking the person …

you dont agree with it? just ignore it, dont come back to the thread … dont come here to mud the waters. Let the OP document his/her experiences in a free manner.

We should try to be tolerant with the path chosen by others, even if we disagree with it or is in direct conflict with our own belief system.

Everyone has to walk their own path

ps: I am aware that policing thoughts is in fashion these days. The more antiGod the policing is, the stronger the social acceptance … the times that we are living

I am not interested in a debate with anyone. Just pouring my free thoughts here
Old 25-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Master
The main reason behind all my recent messages on here and on my website this last 2 years - 1, to keep people strong as possible, 2, to stop the dictators and the mass jabbing of the young and strong in mind against a flu that got out of control because of all the fear created, weakening millions of immune systems worldwide.

Now SF's will either keep on board with this here with this thread, or I do it by my website and connection with 100's of MP's via 1000 or more emails that went out to them this past 2 years.

This is not over yet - I seen a video of a famous news presenter interviewing people live last week, and asking what do they think of paying parents to jab kids up - this should be free will 'no pressure' now and in future years.

I do this for the young and kids of now and the future - and yes there'll be some stone throwing, its part of the journey.......

So 2 points here to help those kids of the future 'who don't get a say' - 2 to make people in power aware that judgement day awaits, so 'think' before you act - use God's gut feeling when the mind is calm 'for the good of the people' and not greed or power...

Old 26-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Master
I've come out of the battle zone temporarily today, and this morning I gave out 30 of these to local shops and businesses to display - they love them, more out later... Maybe you could give some out in your town, to help with your local health facilities - or maybe send 10 or 50 emails out to companies and health centres.

Let's between us 'raise the vibration' awareness, and the health of the planet...

And so then between us we can help keep it busy on this wonderful Angels page and the forum... You could send this...........

Hi, I came across this on a forum I 'm a member of, I thought you might like it to improve the health of your family and staff there, have a good day.

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/af...s-print-1.html

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Regards.........

Old 28-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Master
Nice to see the Angels page busy... Lets hope people get some emails out - I got 100 posters out to shops the last few days so lets hope others help regarding that last message...

I remember getting 2 lovely messages of support on here in the early days of putting my Stay Strong poster for shops text on SF's on a early virus thread - but not enough bothered go to shops with posters, no one ever said they did... It was before the jab days, I remember saying on another message ive got a cube that will help protect you sugar based, do you want one I said - it has mind power in it, transferring to your immune system.

So come on people, let 'us' make a difference, create a better place for those kids of the future, grab a bunch of random emails, search 'email product or health + town' - it'll take you half an hour - if you just put in a tenth of one day, the work the moderators put in here helping others, you will still have time for your dinner.

Last night I had nicely nodded off then like ping wide awake, I thought this is still early only just nodded, then twitch in the leg - its not like its jumping all over the place, its like a muscle twitch - then in my mind Holy Spirit? and I wait then more, and slight tummy rumble, yes it is - and I say Hi, and I listen put the brakes on the wandering mind - and I'm given advice on my 2 websites I'm designing, and don't sell them too cheap 'ok' and then roar roar - its to show me God can give guidance with basic issues - for us.

So that inspired me to write here 'to share' and say God can help millions of people at the same time if only we could learn to listen, as on page 12 on this thread... And of course some people will tell you take credit for all you think and do - but its not always you, with the gut feeling where the 2nd brain is located and so spiritual connection Higher Self, Guides, Angels, Jesus, yes He can help so many 1000's of people at a time.

But in those early hours I think information is planted in the mind / brain to share here - going back in my my posts people can read when I was getting the restless leg syndrome, which I knew wasn't that - and looking up Blue Ray Beings, Starseeds so much more research, and eventually to the Holy Spirit.

We're given clues, then it's up to us fit the pieces in - and now we're getting somewhere with this snivelling / sneezing issue just before the up in my camp - hold that SPC calm the mind, yes I think 'connection' training ready for possible AP and journeys / learning - and this morning again 'I stopped it' the sneezing, so after saying 'yes' - I put a banner in at the top of my mind as God taught me, I put 'well done' and I'll look at that several times today and smile.

I'm also working on those positive vibe thoughts early hours and being somewhere - I said there'd be answers with the spiritual / blocked nose issues, that comes on the hour before getting up, as does tinnitus up a notch - message to do!! And getting closer to learning what to, when and how.

Last edited by one-light : 28-10-2022 at 07:21 PM.
Old 31-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Master
Many religions have written different details, many lifetimes, and Higher Self, Archangel Metatron accepted or not by different religions - they can't all be right, written so long ago - things were raw for sharing information 2000 years before the Victorians.

Now JW Jehovah's witness - as an example, I have friends in town who stand and give out leaflets, they are good friends of mine as me and my dog Billy Lad pass them to go to the train station, he likes watching trains my dog.

I was trying to tell them a week ago some things are not right in your religion - the two ladies and the man listened, then after the man spoke up and said you believe your religion and we'll believe ours, and yes that's fair enough isn't it!!!

Well today I passed them again when giving another 50 posters out to shops 'and' at the train station - this time he was on his own... I said to him you know all the information written all those 1000's of years ago is slightly different in various religions, and you don't believe in many lifetimes do you - so I'll write later what I said to him, and how it went, I'll give you a clue - very well and worth discussing here, as it should be as we look at 'why' some was written different...

Old 31-10-2022, 03:46 PM
Master
I'll continue with that message later... Just to put this on here for some of my Freedom Fighter friends worldwide, who have been in the battle zone and getting health issues / difficulties, as I know many have... I was getting this stress in my head as written on here since earlier this year.

And I messaged this on the Astral Projection page today - just 3 days now clear of this issue for me - and of course remember to keep good company as much as possible...
----
johnjohnes381 I saw your post as you put it on here, I thought this is exactly the same problem as I was getting, top of the head sometimes moving to the side - look on the Metatron thread / Angels page 'how many times' I had this issue, every day - not anymore, i've started designing 'time off' daily for an hour or so - this can be anything creative 'with good vibe thoughts' when doing it.

Good luck, worth a try - but give it a few days to work, and its got to be something you enjoy doing from painting to building a train set...

Old 31-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Master
I was reading the other day, where someone said 'some' things were written all those years ago without permission from God and higher knowledge - and IMO this sounds about right, because the 'free will' that God put into play spirit can not interfere 'only guide' when we learn to listen that is - so some important people all those thousands of years ago didn't listen for guidance.

And from what I can gather from the conversations with the JW people - they say that in their religion it states, that God is going to create this new Earth here 'this very place' and bring back all the good people, and the bad people will be removed - to the dark lower astral realms I expect along with the greed / dictator merchants.

So I asked one of the 3 once in conversation - where does your spirit go then after death, while they wait for this new earth - and where are colleagues of yours that have passed decades ago, their answer 'nowhere' - hmmm...

So back to our chat, me and the man who is similar age to me 70 - I said you don't believe in reoccurring lifetimes, no he said - so I continued, I remember my wife and I reading a story about a young lad about 5 yrs old if I remember - it had made the TV news somewhere - this lad kept saying he was a woman in a former lifetime.

As time went by he started to say more - that she was murdered, and his mum kept fobbing him off its all in your imagination 'hey lol I bet a few of you have heard those words before from someone' - anyway as time went on he gave names and places, so his mum started researching - and yes it happened, the police were called to check it all out, and someone was arrested.

I said religions say different things, can't all be right - he agreed, I told him I had a NDE in 2015 I became psychic and was taught things - and we discussed some of this - also I said this place heaven it exists, and when you pass from here - and on you're funeral day you you'll be watching, and when you get there you'll probably say how long was I down there for - well it went so well, the smile on his face, and we both said have a good day.

Maybe others here have got opinions of why / how some was written differently, without having a go - we're all in this together on this very difficult planet... I still say there's many populated planets in the vast universe - 'more stars / planets than grains of sand on all the beaches they say' - and these under God's control, this being a beautiful but difficult one as it is...