Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-11-2020, 01:17 AM
Akashic Records thread

Since reading about your journey can aid your soul.
This should be the correct area.
I'll start, what do you think?

How to Read the Akashic Records by Linda Howe, a 1997 publication known to spiritual navigators as the handbook
to the nonphysical, vibrational library called the Akashic records.

Those who frequent it say this space contains every thought, emotion, and experience that has ever happened to every soul that has ever existed.
Or: It’s a Google search for your soul, ...

https://goop.com/wellness/spirituali...ashic-records/

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2020, 06:52 AM
Master
How then may we access the Akashic records?

I have a friend, who was shown highlights of some of his past lives but as of his version, he still cannot burst into the ‘library’, so to speak. He has to politely ask and sometimes he is shown, at other times not.

On a simplistic level, looking back at our present life, right here & now, there is a lot to learn by consciousness centred contemplation ...

I read somewhere that the Buddha, upon enlightenment, was able to recollect all his past lives!

plodding along slowly
blossoming magically
Old 15-11-2020, 03:12 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
[color="Black"]How then may we access the Akashic records?

Becoming the greater consciousness that exists within yourself. You have to leave your ego. Know thyself.
Old 13-11-2020, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

How to Read the Akashic Records by Linda Howe, a 1997 publication known to spiritual navigators as the handbook

Those who frequent it say this space contains every thought, emotion, and experience that has ever happened to every soul that has ever existed.

Thanks for sharing.

The line that most caught my attention was: "It’s always revealed to you what you need to learn in that moment, at that time, to support you on your journey. "

My spiritual mentor once answered one of my questions by saying: "You're an experienced meditator. Meditate and all (that you need to learn in that moment) will be revealed".

My teacher said that shortly before her departure from the earthly realm and I have never forgotten it.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:56 AM
Newbie ;)

I'd like to hear about others' experiences with Akashic Records. I've just started my journey to access the AR. Thank you for sharing.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:26 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulMatrx
I'd like to hear about others' experiences with Akashic Records. I've just started my journey to access the AR. Thank you for sharing.

Perhaps it will work if the purpose aligns with the magnitude of the experience....
Old 02-12-2020, 08:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I would suggest Miss Hepburn that these Akashic Records are non other than Jung's Collective Unconscious. A total collection of all that has ever been experienced by everything.
Each of us humans, as each leaf too, adds to the total experience for which the universe exists. Some people break through into the 'space' where all information is contained and become great in their fields.
The talents of savants where part of the brain is damaged and so forces the mind to seek other ways seems to be proof of the 'normal' person's restricted doorway to this 'space' - without which restriction we would be totally overwhelmed.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I would suggest Miss Hepburn that these Akashic Records are non other than Jung's Collective Unconscious.
A total collection of all that has ever been experienced by everything.
Each of us humans, as each leaf too, adds to the total experience for which the universe exists. Some people break through into the 'space' where all information is contained and become great in their fields.
The talents of savants where part of the brain is damaged and so forces the mind to seek other ways seems to be
proof of the 'normal' person's restricted doorway to this 'space' - without which restriction we would be totally overwhelmed.
I know little about the A Records!!!!
I just thought a sep thread was necessary. Just to clarify.
I'm here to learn, myself!
What you said seemed great!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-12-2020, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
I would suggest Miss Hepburn that these Akashic Records are non other than Jung's Collective Unconscious. A total collection of all that has ever been experienced by everything.
The talents of savants where part of the brain is damaged and so forces the mind to seek other ways seems to be proof of the 'normal' person's restricted doorway to this 'space' - without which restriction we would be totally overwhelmed.
I kind of agree. Accessing Akashic Records is a way of tapping into a higher level of knowledge. There isn't a library in the physical sense, it is just that you can access anything you focus on.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:

I was thinking along the same lines and there does seem to be a very definite connection of sorts between the Akashic Records and Jung's Collective Unconscious. Good observation!