Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Knower
I Need a Healing..

How do you heal past traumas? Not like past lives but heal from things that happened in the past, regrets, guilt, wishing I did things differently, broken friendships, being bullied, etc. I really want to heal, and be more at ease. I would like my depression/anxiety to loosen it's grip on me. I'm sure my chakras and aura are slow moving right now lol.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
How do you heal past traumas? Not like past lives but heal from things that happened in the past, regrets, guilt, wishing I did things differently, broken friendships, being bullied, etc. I really want to heal, and be more at ease. I would like my depression/anxiety to loosen it's grip on me. I'm sure my chakras and aura are slow moving right now lol.

Your Aura is dark gray. It is not healthy. You need to seek counseling, whether it be with a spiritual adviser or a therapist. Working out your issues with the past will allow room in your life for new and exciting things. Be willing to forgive, yourself and others. Confront your issues head on and don't do like you normally do and back down once confronted with them. If you want to heal you must face your demons and chase them away.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 08-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Ascender
Live in the present. Learn from the past but stop holding on to it. You cant change it so stop worrying about it. Plan for the future you want but dont worry about what you cant control. The future will largely take care of itself. Dont miss out on the present because you are too busy being depressed about the past or anxious about the future
Old 10-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Knower
Thanks guys. Do I just write in a journal and let it out? Would that help? I guess therapy could help though most therapists haven't helped me much but hopefully talking will. I feel kinda uncomfortable in a way to talk to a therapist. I wish I had someone to talk to online to talk to as well. My parents aren't exactly understanding and helpful :/ I don't have many friends either.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Aquarisun,

For a start there are plenty of people here for you to chat to. There is no limit to the amount, or type of questions you may ask - fire away.

From my own experiences do not be concerned about not having many friends. Being alone is a good oportunity to discover many things about yourself: your own views on life in general, for a start. Find your own opinions. Being alone does not mean sitting around watching TV or going to the cinema on your own - unless there is something in particular you might wish to see, that is. Being alone is a good oportunity to teach yourself certain things: maths, English, physics, astronomy, healing, discovering which religion is best for you to follow, or discovering God, The Great Spirit in your own way - as suits you and your way of understanding life - the subjects to discover and learn out there in the big wide world are vast.

Join clubs: camera, painting, dancing, book - again the subjects out there are many and varied. Try discovering something new, something you have never done before - give it a go. Look in the local papers to see what's going around.

Give anything a go - but approach it with an open mind and heart. Put up internal barriers as to why you should not do certain things and you are defeating yourself right from the very start.

There is an old and wise saying: ... THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER ... and why is the world your oyster? Because inside each oyster is a pearl and that pearl is You and only You can make You shine as bright as the stars in the sky at night.

Remember: The world will not come to you - you have to make the effort to get up and go out there and discover it as it really is.

You can do it - but you have to make the effort.

JOHNTY
Old 11-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Guide
Your aura is fine actually, and seeks healing and shows you are in a positive direction. The only off colors in your aura show that correction and spiritual advancement is underway. The healing flow of your aura shows health and increasing well being.

All you can do is learn from your mistakes and live in the present moment and not the past. Let go of your disease and focus onto the solutions that surround and enter into you.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Knower
Yeah I hope things do turn around for me. :/

How do I focus on present, and forgive myself from past? I also worry do people remember what i did in the past and stuff? Course some people like my mom and sister just loves to bring up stupid things I didn't do and stuff, >_>
Old 13-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Guide
You just realize that now is now and you do not need to be the way you were in the past, or even that the past does not need to be present at all even. I recommend keeping some of it though, like your memories. You can totally leave reality behind even if you let go of the past. Better at times, and for some people, to let go of what they want, and just realize that you can change anything you want to change about yourself and not be stuck in the past. Forgive yourself and others and let yourself move on.
Old 17-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Chris Nchols

Hello, We as human beings hang on to certain situations over and over until they sometimes become an excuse for us to justify our unhappiness.The issues that you mentioned are normal circumstances that we all go through even though it seems like we are alone when we go through them.In other words the same wind blows on us all.It's how we set our sails that determine our outcome.We need to learn to let go of past events that have already ran their course.Hope this makes sense.