Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-11-2014, 05:45 AM
Guide
Can light overpower dark?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post.

My twin flame has an entity (or 2) attached. I am a lightworker. His attachments are dark.

I do regular clearing on myself. Sometimes he just wants to hold my hand he says because he feels calmer.

We haven't had a chance to get him proper experienced clearing.

When he sleeps I do healing on him, with rainbow light and white light and clearing.

We always t talk about and read about picking up dark energy and entities from third parties. My question is can others be healed by our light energy the same way. Can my light heal his dark? Subconsciously he is wanting it anyway?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 17-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Deactivated Account

It can only be healed if he wants it healed... if he wants your light to heal his dark then you can do that, otherwise it's not going to work if it's against his will.
Old 17-11-2014, 02:07 PM
NetOfIndra

Light fills up a dark room, dark can never come fill up a light room (a room with light in it). Therefor it can be said, light overpowers dark, it is the stronger force.
Old 17-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Master
Attempting to heal the dark with light and love is misinformation that the dark ones want you to believe. IMO those who do, are opened to severe attack. Just look at what happened to Carla and Don who worked on the Law of One material? And many others not as well known.
Old 17-11-2014, 07:59 PM
NetOfIndra

Don't know what the person above is talking about. I would have to respectfully disagree with them. I Do think light overpowers dark. That's my opinion, that is fine.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder

The true misunderstanding is what constitutes light energy and dark energy. Full light energy is pure and heavily condensed, It is unchangeable staying in a constant static form, much like the particles of a stone or another solid material. Where as Dark energy is impure and very lightly condensed often to a point where it could be considered to not be condensed at all. In comparison to Pure energy it is like gaseous substances would be to solid substances. Where with gas the atoms are connected while being separate and leaving space inbetween.

Now this may seem of little importance at first glance. However what one may call spiritual energy does not follow the same limitations as solid and gaseous materials in the sense that Spiritual energy is capable of being pure, it is designed to be pure. And the reason it is not pure is essentially because of the negatives in this world and its effect on our soul.

With this in mind complete/permanent cleansing is based on a simple principle, and the lack of the soul being cleansed is also based on a simple principle. The reason our souls are not permanently cleansed (or as i would call it Pure) is primarily because our chakras(energy points) are unified with Impure energy, and as a result the chakras are not fully connected or intune with our true nature. Conversely our consciousness is unified with the same impure energy.

Most chakra's are currently designed to require impure energy to function, which also results in the feeding and or manipulation of others energy for darker purposes. It is also why many will feed on others energy without knowing they do so, and when this energy builds up and doesnt have a proper bridge to be guided through it causes an excessive amount of pain and discomfort.

Some may walk into a room and feel their energy almost instantly drained and the individual doing this may or may not be aware of it. Also of course it is not as cut and dry as just feeding and not feeding, Their are many variations to this and sometimes you don't need to feed off of an individuals energy to have what you require to substain yourself, or atleast the amount you take could very well be unnoticeable.

Their is also another variation where one is connected to a much purer form of energy and this is where most healers, lightworkers (and others with a similar ideology/behaviour) comes into play. For their chakras are much more connected and inline with the greater energies, the more solid/pure energies.

However it is when these energies are not fully pure where the manipulation is able to happen and you are open to psychic attack as the poster before me spoke of. Which i have had a fair bit of experience with myself. Regardless of this however. The true protection against this is to unify ones energies and chakras with the most pure energies. Which I have also learnt from experience. Where these more impure energies had once effected me and i was able to be manipulated to an extent by them, no longer have any lasting effects. Infact once I was able to align my soul and chakras to pure energy I was then able to align others souls and chakras to the same energy. So any effects that i would feel from impure energies would soon fade as i realigned the aggressors energies and i would return to a boundless amount of pure energy at my disposal. Where moments prior it would appear on the surface that i was drained or slightly drained, I realized later it was merely the presence of their energy that gave me this impression and not the nature of my own energy, as the nature of pure energy is truly unchangeable.

------

Also as a side note (mostly dedicated to any vampyres or energy manipulators(who do it for negative purposes) reading this) i would like to point out that while feeding off others energy or replacing your own negatives with their positives may seem to give you a great deal of energy it is very much temporary and the more you take the more you require, and the boundless energy that you seek will be beyond your grasp as long as that is your tactic to achieving it. It is also true that this energy will only serve to cause you greater suffering for which you will need more outside energy to maintain any level of balance you require. I am also sure many of you who do this are aware of this counter effect. So in short, I encourage any people who this paragraph relates to, to connect to me even if all you want is to gain my boundless energy ;).

Thank for your time, and take care.

May Purity shine on the world and on humankind.

-- I also appologize for the long windedness of this post.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Just look at what happened to Carla and Don who worked on the Law of One material?
Is there something you can point out on the web (& maybe a link) that tells this story?
Old 18-11-2014, 01:33 AM
yumi14

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Is there something you can point out on the web (& maybe a link) that tells this story?

I'm also curious.
Old 18-11-2014, 02:17 AM
KevinO

Let's say that all existence is wavelength. The light universe(s) is perceived by seeing a band of wavelength observable by human eyes and other sensory organs. The dark universe(s) is perceived by hyper-senses attuned to passing through, or existing as, other creatures. This is also wavelength but does not seem to be real until one occupies that space and knows it.

A person could be be open to seeing and therefore sharing space with the unseen. This is about as evil as a jar of strawberry jam, IMO.

What is unsettling is living a human life and not knowing why other perception is happening. To find out, one fully occupies the space perceived. Be willing to see who/what is there. You are already in the space so there is no real risk to it. My opinion.
Old 18-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Guide
Very well thought out responses. Thank you.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul