Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2018, 04:53 AM
Knower

I just don't want to live, anymore!

My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 20-08-2018 at 07:08 AM.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Roger Wilco

often it is so what you think of others is what they think of you
How often do you praise others ? what you send out you will get back
want to be happy ? make lots of others happy
want lots of respect , go do that to others it will come back to you
Old 20-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Knower

I do know one thing; if I can't have my show be greenlit and made, then I'll just give up on life! I'll be ready for death!

There are only two people who only care for me; and that's my mother and grandma. Everyone else treats me like dirt!
Old 20-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
often it is so what you think of others is what they think of you
How often do you praise others ? what you send out you will get back
want to be happy ? make lots of others happy
want lots of respect , go do that to others it will come back to you

Not necessarily true, I used to like a lot of people but in the end they turned out to be toxic and self-centered… Often our thoughts and impressions on people are right because humans in general are sickening disgusting creatures.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not necessarily true, I used to like a lot of people but in the end they turned out to be toxic and self-centered… Often our thoughts and impressions on people are right because humans in general are sickening disgusting creatures.
Agreed.

All they are after is your money and if you don't have any, you are treated like s***.

I am tired of everyone putting their hands in my pockets...I am tired of the medical profession judging me, but won't lift a finger to help unless I have private health insurance but they will not give me any documentation to apply for it...then last week, I got fined $200 for doing 60kms/hr in a 50 km zone...then I got fined $190 by my psychologist because I only gave 4 hours notice of my inability to attend an appointment, when the contract stated I must give 24hrs notice.

$390 gone in one day...

The reason why I don't mix with other people and keep to myself is because my presence alone brings out the very worst in others...after 5 minutes they want me to leave (or they do) and after 10 minutes, violence erupts... through no fault of my own...and even "Life Skills Coaches" can't stand my presence and say they cannot help me because I am beyond all help and hope.

So, I am going to study Goetia and enlist the help of my friends from the other side. It is time for that to happen...Time to show the world what I am capable of and damn the consequences.
Old 20-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator
How people treat us is not about us and all about them. It only hurts us when we let it define us. Life is challenging and we aren't always going to succeed on our first try. They say it took Edison 100 tries to get the light bulb right. Disappointment and rejection are common in Hollywood as are fake people who are only interested in what they can get from you. Stay focused on your goal as opposed to how many rejections come your way and your dreams may more likely come true, in the minimum life will be less likely to crush you to the point of feeling suicidal. Big risk comes with big failure but you are strong enough to tolerate any failures and push on to try again. Eventually you are bound to succeed.
Old 20-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

Sorry for you feeling so down. You should make an effort to get out of it, and believe you can do it. Firstly try to cool down, to make a step back and look at your situation in a more detached way. Adopt the position of the ignorant pupil. So far the way you thought brought you here. You need to change the way you think.

You are here, now, to learn to master your emotions, and create your reality as you'd like it to be. Your negative emotions create your negative reality.

Good luck!

PS: It may sound stupid, but try it: force yourself to mimic a smile with your lips, and you'll find out that it will make you smile a little internally too!
Old 20-08-2018, 09:16 PM
I dare anyone to treat me terribly...if they tried it ...they'd never have that chance again.
That's my attitude and it works...unless some stranger is insane...and that certainly happens , oh well.
I apologize for anything they think I did, (I yield)...cuz they're nuts.....and drop it, poor crazy people...and their children!
I share this to encourage you....not tootin' my horn.

Give an aura of kindness and confidence. Ya think Audrey Hepburn got guff...no
one would dare...or Peter O'Toole? Cary Grant?...(Names out of a hat)...They had an air
about them...as many do.
Kindness, grace, and big confidence....all 3 = power.

Practice being all of those for 2 weeks see what happens and see how you feeeel. Man it's great.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator
You keep up with your animation studies and keep working on that.
Animation....wow I would love to be able to do that. I get tiny "movies" running round my head sometimes, usually when I hear music. I see animations and have NO idea how to create little movies like that! I wish you all the best with that work.

Your Mum and Gran love you and are nice to you. That's a great start. Two people have you in their hearts. There will be others yet. Keep going and keep strong in your heart.
Sometimes in life we only have a good heart felt connection with a handful of Souls. In the meantime we meet all sorts in life and some of them upset us and are mean, and some are nice but we don't really connect....etc etc.
I know, I have met -well if you can imagine it I have met it.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Administrator
You need to stop prejudging people not everyone is the same.but if you go into any situation with a chip on your shoulder. how do you expect them to treat you.
we are all fighting our own things going on in our lives. .have you thought of seeing a counsellor?.

Namaste
Closed Thread