Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's right!
I would say, That Which moves the breath. That's the goal for me ---
It's the Power that makes the world go round - and your hair grow as you sleep!
Hello Miss Hepburn and Still Waters,
It is what I like to call the Goddess, Her Flesh to be more precise.

Enjoy!
Old 15-05-2021, 01:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Meditation is a secret weapon for everyone .It is a way to overcome despair
Old 15-05-2021, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's right!
I would say, That Which moves the breath. That's the goal for me ---
It's the Power that makes the world go round - and your hair grow as you sleep!
Exactly !

(I just wish that it would make my hair grow. LOL )
Old 15-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Master
QUOTE 287 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
... i talked about the state between sleep and awakening and getting the glimpses of the subconscious.

Having practiced conscious sleep for years, it is indeed illuminating and mind-boggling as well to observe the transitional "state between sleep and awakening".

Excellent point !
Old 15-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Exactly !
(I just wish that it would make my hair grow. LOL )
Baldy bonce
Old 15-05-2021, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Baldy bonce

Not completely .... but ...
Old 15-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Not completely .... but ...

Think yourself lucky
You don't have to worry about getting a haircut during the lockdown, I'm walking around like a Scarecrow because I can't get into a Hairdresser's
Old 15-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
There seems to be a point at which attention has shifted from the breath to that which moves the breath and hence the breath becomes "undetectable".

As for me, when I start to 'see my breath', I know I have reached a certain plateau. It appears my breath is now detectable as it ripples thru my Aura. That in of itself, brings on the next level of the meditation.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-05-2021, 09:25 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkengaged
Meditation is a secret weapon for everyone .It is a way to overcome despair

nice way to describe it!
Old 16-05-2021, 05:58 AM
zinnat

I missed one query about meditation regarding moving back and forth unknowingly. Again, like most of other symptoms, it is also harmless. That happens because of increasing concentration as body tries to come into in sync with mind. There may be many other such experiences which aspirants may face during meditation. The best way to tackle those is not to pay attention at all and keep on meditating unless they cause physical issues. In that case one has to adjust slightly.

In the last post, i mentioned about spiritual entities disturbing during meditation. This looks a bit odd as higher spiritual entities are supposed to help humans but they do not. On the contrary, they try to distract. But the question is why they do so?

It took me a long time, perhaps some years to understand the reason behind that. When i started meditating and reached at first major hurdle ( the stage between awakening and sleep), the first vision i saw in closed eyes was about an elderly person. His appearance was suggesting that he must be a muslim, long white beard and white skull cap and he shouted at me in that vision. I did not understand what he said but one thing was very clear that he was very angry with me. I thought very hard over it and tried to find a reason but did not find any.

But that disturbances kept happening. Whenever i reached at that middle stage and visions of the subconscious start, someone always disturbs me like sometimes i felt that someone is pinching or poking me. Sometimes it felt like someone pushed slightly with slight jerk. But all those little distractions were enough to terminate the link to the subconscious and every time i came back to from where i started meditation. Then, i had to start over again and it takes me 15-20 min to reach that stage again but they distract me again. It was very frustrating but somehow i never stopped. This kept happening and still happens sometimes but not as much as was then. After many years, i as i knew more and more about them, i got some general idea why they do so.

The reason of their behavior is the system which is in place to govern the humans. As i mentioned before in the thread that the purpose of this human life is to train and test souls and that is done through the circumstances in which humans are put. They do not train souls directly but through human minds only. And, they make sure that a particular human develops the desired qualities as habit. We know that a habit can be formed only when one's nature about any particular thing is so strong that it seeps into subconscious and once that is done, it is going to remain there forever. And, the job is done successfully.

But, if one reaches that middle stage, he/she starts getting the knowledge of the higher spiritual realms directly like what happens there or how they operate and if any human happens to know a lot about the spiritual realms, he/she would became aware of his/her soul's life. If that happens, odds are in the favor that he/she would either refuse or cannot be forced to learn though its human life's circumstances. That is why the knowledge of the higher spiritual realms is forbidden to humans. Yes, of course, one can gain it if one is patient and persistent but as a thumb rule, it is not allowed.

There is one more reason of these distractions caused by spiritual entities. That reason is related to human's spiritual (not soul's) elevation. When we start meditating and elevate spiritually, we cross or navigate though spiritual planes one after one. When we enter to any spiritual plane/Chakra, in order to cross it, we have to defeat its administrator. There will be a fight for it. As much we want to cross it, that much the administrator of that particular realm would want us not to cross it. That is their job. So, he/she would do whatever in his/her power to stop us. That also gives spiritual entities a reason to distract us during meditation. I am not sure why the system works like that but it is what it is. Humans can cross any spiritual realm only when they become at par with the administrator of that particular realm. But, if one crosses a spiritual plane, the powers of that realm will help his /her in crossing next plane. Thus, one's spiritual powers tend to increase as one elevates spiritually.

with love,
sanjay