Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2006, 01:50 AM
Light Mage

Which Power would you prefer?

If you had the choice between being able to intuitively know a person's personal strengths or intuitively know their personal weaknesses, which would you choose?

I'd prefer to be able to know someone's weaknesses at a glance, whether they are dishonest, or bigotted, or stupid, etc.

(Instead of being able to know their strengths such as loyalty, empathy, generosity, etc...)

Which would you choose?
Old 24-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Makoorakoo

hiya,
I think knowing the weaknesses might be more interesting as you can help others to work on their weaknesses and become better. However there are some people who wouldnt change.

love and blessings to all
Old 30-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Master
my first thought was I'd like to know their strenghts.
I'd rather know someone who is strong and true because one who is weak tends to drag you down. You can usually see for yourself anyway the signs of weakness in someone, if you know them well enough.
Old 30-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Deactivated Account
ah but wouldn't the world be a better place if the 'stronger' ones inspired the 'weaker' ones, rather than seeing them as inferior or a drain, just a thought as a lot of 'weakness' is actually a lack of confidence instilled in people by others imo
Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 AM
pokeyjo11

I understood the question to be, "would you want to know a persons weakness, or a persons strengths??
As it seems people may be a myriad of both.....
I would choose as is, to see both, to better help someone to pull from; be aware of their strengths to enhance their percieved weakness?? hhhhmmmmmmmm
its all good! ones percieved weakness could be their most valuable strength....i suppose.... I like to try not to judge people or myself to harshly, not easy sometimes....but a goal of the way!:)
Love and Light
pokeyjo11
Old 08-02-2007, 05:03 AM
Knower

Hi

My first thought was strengths, the reason being if anyone could see my weaknesses they might be the wrong person and play on that fact but now you mention helping people if you could see their weakness and that sounds a lot better to me

Michelle xx
Old 13-05-2007, 02:17 PM
James2612

Hi,

What a hard queston...... I need to think about this one!! lol

James
Old 14-05-2007, 12:14 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Mage
If you had the choice between being able to intuitively know a person's personal strengths or intuitively know their personal weaknesses, which would you choose?

I'd prefer to be able to know someone's weaknesses at a glance, whether they are dishonest, or bigotted, or stupid, etc.

(Instead of being able to know their strengths such as loyalty, empathy, generosity, etc...)

Which would you choose?
Hiya,
At a glance, I'd prefer to intuitively know a persons strength. My reason is that I'm of the notion that everyones personal weakness is actually their personal strengths, it just sits more subconsciously most of the time. Strengths are a guiding light to accepting weaknesses. Love it all I reckon, they're one in the same.

Old 14-05-2007, 06:31 AM
elaine

I would have to say the persons weeknesses, then you could work on the weeknesses to improve there self worth. Just my opinion anyways.

elaine x
Old 14-05-2007, 09:13 AM
tiltjlp

To be honest, I wouldn't want to know either, since it could change how I react and interact with others. And know others would be able to know mine too, it might change my own actions. I simply go about my life trying, and often failing, to be the best person, humanly and spiritually, that I can be. It seems that if you try to impress people you seldom will, at least not in a positive way.

John
Closed Thread