Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Seeker

How to remove kundalini shell?

How do many people get kundalini syndrome so easily if the kundalini is so hard to awaken?
Old 22-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Master
To be honest, I don't think it happens all that often. Spirit doesn't give you more than you can handle, and few people are ready for Kundalini Rising.
The reason for that being that your energy system has to be able to carry that energy, and in order for that you first have to clear all your chakras, meaning work through personal issues and baggage and inner child trauma.
I've been active in the spiritual / intuitive development / energy work community for such a long time that I can say it doesn't happen that often.

Personally I believe that many who claim to have Kundalini trauma have personal issues.
It's kind of like everyone suddenly knowing their TF, like 10 years back everyone was with their Twin Soul (not the same) and had an Indian for a guide and a wolf for a totem animal.
Fads & hypes.
Especially people with problems need something to latch on to to make themselves feel a tad better. It sounds better to say "I have Kundalini problems" than it does to say "I cannot handle my chit".
I don't mean that to offend, it's in a way human nature. It's our egos that do that. And especially if you have problems, the ego gets out of control.
And it's not much different from being insecure about your love life and then watching or drawing Tarot card readings again and again and again until you get an answer that pleases you.
Human nature.

In rare cases Kundalini can be awoken by serious trauma / shock. But as I said, that is rare.
It's also not smart to try and force Kundalini to awaken, because if your system isn't ready to carry those energies they'll do damage, not good. You cannot do anything with it until your system -and thus you- are ready.

But again, people don't like to hear that. They want an Indian guide, a wolf power animal, a Twin Flame, Kundalini Rising.
Old 23-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Especially people with problems need something to latch on to to make themselves feel a tad better. It sounds better to say "I have Kundalini problems" than it does to say "I cannot handle my chit".
Excellent! That is so true! I am also going to use that one because it is highly amusing.

I have spoken quite a bit today about spontaneous Kundalini awakening and the overloading of the Autonomic Nervous System as a result, which actually DID happen in my case (I am one of those 'rare ones').

Yes, you are correct in saying that the universe doesn't give you anything you CAN'T handle, but whether or not you really WANT to handle it, or you are actually READY to handle it... different story entirely.

Many people go into it with all these hopes, dreams, expectations which are all ego driven...and the universe reminds them to "be careful what they wish for" like the proverbial Djinn of the Lamp.

My awakening happened during a full trance, in which I was immersed in total love for the Divine. I lost my ego momentarily and a split second was ALL it took before all hell broke loose and I had NO idea it was going to happen.

What followed went sorta something like this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkkdY3-d7c

All the pain and suffering comes from futile resistance, and from the experience of Divine Love, which obviously doesn't include any Faith or Trust yet.. because if it DID, I would realise that surrender is an ongoing process and not be 'chit-scared' to do so because a repeat of what happened the last time I did that, doesn't sound like a great idea... something about "adding insult to injury" holds me back now.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My awakening happened during a full trance, in which I was immersed in total love for the Divine. I lost my ego momentarily and a split second was ALL it took before all hell broke loose and I had NO idea it was going to happen.

What followed went sorta something like this:
[url
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkkdY3-d7c[/url]

Hi Shivani,

You are so funny on the images you take to describe this spontaneous rewiring.

Hope all is coming to flow gently.

Enjoy!
Old 30-06-2019, 11:32 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Personally I believe that many who claim to have Kundalini trauma have personal issues.
It's kind of like everyone suddenly knowing their TF, like 10 years back everyone was with their Twin Soul (not the same) and had an Indian for a guide and a wolf for a totem animal.
Fads & hypes.

Unless one is calling in sick to work. I don't think Kundalini problems would be considered a valid excuse..... except maybe in Santa Fe and parts of Cali.....
We are social animals in the end so I suppose being hip to the latest Fad is pre-programmed into our DNA to some varying extent for all of us. I mean seriously, who wants to be the only one at the juice bar who can't seem to get their Kundalini to rise. Someone should invent a pill for Kundalini Dysfunction, they would make a killing. I mean, KD can strike any astral body, and when it does it can be very embarrassing and leave one feeling spiritual inadequate.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Unless one is calling in sick to work. I don't think Kundalini problems would be considered a valid excuse..... except maybe in Santa Fe and parts of Cali.....
We are social animals in the end so I suppose being hip to the latest Fad is pre-programmed into our DNA to some varying extent for all of us. I mean seriously, who wants to be the only one at the juice bar who can't seem to get their Kundalini to rise. Someone should invent a pill for Kundalini Dysfunction, they would make a killing. I mean, KD can strike any astral body, and when it does it can be very embarrassing and leave one feeling spiritual inadequate.
Well, I don't really care about latest fads and crazes, and I doubt I'll be the only one. I also wouldn't give a toss about being the last one at the juice bar without Kundalini, or any ole fad for that matter. I've never really been like a blind sheep following the crowd.

It's just sad, and a shame, to read so many people on here latching on to something they've heard of, usually barely understand, then start pursuing it without wanting to lay the groundwork for it.
I understand the impatience of youth. Ignorance or refusal to understand I do not understand so much.
Old 30-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Seeker
Quote:
To be honest, I don't think it happens all that often. Spirit doesn't give you more than you can handle, and few people are ready for Kundalini Rising.
The reason for that being that your energy system has to be able to carry that energy, and in order for that you first have to clear all your chakras, meaning work through personal issues and baggage and inner child trauma.
I've been active in the spiritual / intuitive development / energy work community for such a long time that I can say it doesn't happen that often.

Fads & hypes.
I don't mean that to offend, it's in a way human nature. It's our egos that do that. And especially if you have problems, the ego gets out of control.
And it's not much different from being insecure about your love life and then watching or drawing Tarot card readings again and again and again until you get an answer that pleases you.
Human nature.

In rare cases Kundalini can be awoken by serious trauma / shock. But as I said, that is rare.
It's also not smart to try and force Kundalini to awaken, because if your system isn't ready to carry those energies they'll do damage, not good. You cannot do anything with it until your system -and thus you- are ready.

But again, people don't like to hear that. They want an Indian guide, a wolf power animal, a Twin Flame, Kundalini Rising.

Very honest and well put. Positive Vibes!
Old 22-06-2019, 08:34 PM
Master
I've seen people transforming into something else by a glass of whisky.
I think it's about knowing your self and your limits.If you're sensitive to energetic shifts,then yeah.A kundalini awakening can send you to a clinic.

When i awakened mine,i had no problems at all.In fact i enjoyed it,since i was allready familiar with energy work.
And as fairy crystal said,the guardian angel knows very well how much you can handle,so if it's not for you,then it won't happen at all.Simple as that.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
I don't know if mine has risen or not. I'm not too interested in it either, hihi.
I've spent an awful of time -and money- on my own personal growth for years on end. Now not live workshops and/or courses anymore but via webinars by high level teachers like Diana Cooper to continue my growth.
Maybe it has risen, sometimes it does so gently, maybe not. I honest to god & goddess don't know, haha.
I have had a very strong sensation at the level of my tailbone a number of times, and I found it highly unpleasant. When I Googled it turned out there's a gland, a nerve center, right behind the tailbone. I was thinking that this gland maybe has to do with the Kundalini phenomenon. If what I felt was Kundalini, I'm all for it remaining dormant. But I'm not sure as I have back problems and I know sometimes it had to do with my lower back not being okay --> If I went to my osteopath and she corrected everything, it was gone.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Seeker

Guys, my problem is basically that my energy body is ready for kundalini, but I can't get it to awaken. I have the Reiki tummo level 1 attunement, which has opened my sushumna and removed all chakra knots so that the kundalini can flow safetly. I can't get Reiki tummo level 2 which awakens kundalini by removing the shell because they won't let me buy t until I do their practices which I'm too lazy to do, and I also don't have the money to buy it atm ($210) . So I'm trying to awaken kundalini some other way but I'm finding it's very hard and people who can sense it are telling me it's not awake