Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Kpastelle

Perception of time, synchromicity and telepathy

I am sure that many on this forum has felt their capacity to experience telepathy highten in the past couple of years.

Synchronicity is also on the rise and maybe a little remote viewing as well but not enough to consider that this change is occurring within every one at this moment.

I don’t know how many times this weekend I have silently smiled hearing someone say exactly the words I was thinking about, out loud.

Now I don’t mention every time it happens because lately, I would be constantly saying:” I was just thinking about this or, I had a dream about this exact event just yesterday. And I would constantly be saying to someone who calls:” hey it’s nice that you are calling I was just thinking about you.” No, I don’t mention them any longer because they are constantly occurring and it would seem like I am making it all up.

I’ve also noticed something that could be directly related or could be an after effect of these changes taking place within each of us.
The illusion (or is it?) that time is speeding up

I would like to emphasize on the fact that we are all feeling this when it comes to time and that it is not only related to our getting older because I have heard many kids say they feel the same way about it. for example, I heard children say things like:” it’s amazing how this school year just flew by”.

Now I don’t know about you but when I was young I never had the impression that my school year went by fast. It was quite the opposite actually. Time seemed to go by really slowly when I was younger.

We all know that the way we perceive time is usually directly related to what is going on in our life in that moment. For instance, it can fly by if you are in a happy place and it can seem very long if you are not. Lately, I’ve noticed that today’s kids don’t perceive time as yesterdays kids used to. In fact they feel like we do, that it is speeding up.
Therefore we can say that the previous rules concerning time, do not apply in every circumstance any longer.

For now, the spiritual changes taking place within each of us concentrates more around our impression of time, our capacity to experience telepathic occurrences and the synchronicity around the events in our lives with the ones of our surroundings. At least, those are the main ones being talked about and experienced by most of us thus far.

But I’m wondering if there are other changes that are starting to surface and that can no longer be considered random and or coincidences pertaining to these effects? Or, is there any that I've mist that are occuring simultaneously with the others mentioned here?

So, I am asking this forum:” other then the ones mentioned here, have you seen something else within you and within others that is noticeably changing”?

I am also curious to know if anyone on here as experienced physical changes as well? Symptoms that are starting to surface which you and your doctor can not pin point as to the source of what is causing these symptoms? If so what are they?

This thread is created in the purpose of helping others understand what is happening and realising that we are all experiencing physical and spiritual changes. No one is all alone in this.

I would like us to amalgamate in one thread what we are experiencing and maybe shed some light on certain things that could be source of worry for some people going thru things that they can’t really understand or explain.

Please share with the forum what you’ve noticed within or outside yourself that you consider related to the rest of the changes happening all around us. I strongly feel that every thing happening, including our sun’s activity rise, the planet’s physical reactions and our own physical and spiritual reactions are all inter related.

Therefore, if we can paint a portrait in this thread of what we feel is important to mention, we might see things that we didn’t see before and maybe understand them better and or help others to understand them better.
Old 28-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Carwen*Angel

I think of the three phenomena you have mentioned, synchronicity seems significantly on the rise: I am noticing a lot more people in my life (including people who are not as spiritually inclined) noticing signs and coincidences and acting on them, living more in flow.

I am particularly interested in the perception of time, and have myself been through the feeling of time speeding up. My intuition regarding this is that it is linked to the energy shifts that many people believe our planet has gone through in recent years, that are still being assimilated and balanced now.

In 2011, I had an experience working with Archangel Cassiel where I felt I had had a healing and the phrase I "heard" at the time was "soul acceleration". Time still seemed to run away with me but since 2011 I have been on a learning path of managing time better, making sure I don't overload or overbook my time, etc. Recently, particularly towards the latter quarter of 2013 and since, I have felt less frayed and like time is speeding up, more like it is evening out, balancing out, again. I know a small number of people who feel the same, all very spiritually inclined people: most people still seem to have the speeding up perception. I'm not sure if it is to do with a particular lesson or integration, our growth and evolution in general, or simply that energies are balancing out again now and that people's experience is slowly beginning to change.
Old 29-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Kpastelle

You know, I feel exactly as you do concerning the perception of time balancing out.

This feeling of time speeding up was much more pronouced in 2011 and 2012 for me as well.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Guide
Yes it really has i cant manage with it at all im late for just about every single appintment. I did read smewhere that we are not getting 24 hours in a day its went down to 16
Old 15-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpastelle
... have you seen something else within you and within others that is noticeably changing?
Yes - for "2012 like" synchronicities, common consciousness (even if timing can be individual a little), etc.

No - for amazing "physical changes", nothing like changing DNA and starting to be breatharian. Experiencing my physical condition is tending to be younger in some aspects. Doing challenges what didn't as teenager ever. But simply having more strength and using it very occasionally.

It can be this case, people in about first two years look really surprised whatever is changing. After time they learn we are heading to balance all the time. If it looks to be faster than anytime else, we can say big thanks to growing number of awakened.
Old 15-02-2014, 10:03 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpastelle
I am sure that many on this forum has felt their capacity to experience telepathy highten in the past couple of years.

Synchronicity is also on the rise and maybe a little remote viewing as well but not enough to consider that this change is occurring within every one at this moment.

I don’t know how many times this weekend I have silently smiled hearing someone say exactly the words I was thinking about, out loud.

Recognition of time, use of time, telepathy, synchronicity & ascension I see as separate issues ...
Most of what happens around us cannot all be placed in one category, however, they can be defined in a similar fashion ...

In my spiritual group, we were told ascension would begin in 2012 ...
I've continue to notice an increase in violence ...
I'm beginning to think the worst has to befall us before the good ...
Like myself, many people read the end of the world would be in 1999 ...
I think it depends on what a person wants to believe by what they are experiencing in the now ...
Time appears to go at warp speed when in good spirits ...
Slowly during unsettling times ...

Recently, I read a newspaper article comparing Pioneer Days to today's Age of Technology ...
Even though they had to chop wood as a heat source as well as pump water for cooking, bathing & cleaning, today's society has only saved/gained 2 hours of free time from daily chores ...
We simply use time differently ...
With the extra time we cram in more computer usage, obsessions, addictions, things to play with, etc ...

Not long ago I posted a question asking if anyone has received an ADC; I received no replies ...
I was thrilled out of my mind to tell of my experience ...
I've read many threads incorrectly labeling intuition as telepathy ...
The telepathic communications from my late husband & Mother were/have been clear, concise & easily identifiable as if they were physically present talking to me face to face ...
There was no guessing about who was talking or what was said or meant ...
Obviously, I would expect it to be different if someone other than myself was trying to communicate w/any of my loved ones ...
Communicating w/a spirit does not make their death any easier to cope with or bring about a final tug on the heart strings ...
It simply is what it is, just live w/it the you can ...
My experiences have allowed me to easily differentiate intuition from telepathy as well as interpret the meaning of my synchronicities ...
Each of 3 is transmitted in a unique way; it separates one from the other ...

I see more interest in spirituality & religion ...
More so then in the 80s & 90s, but nowhere as great as the 60s & 70s ...
The thought of world ascension is unimaginable to my mind, at least ...
It would like the Jim Carrey movie, "Bruce Almighty" ...
Definitely, some major problems arose from playing God in human terms ...
Old 16-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Seeker

Definitely have noticed time seeming to be going faster. Feels like I can't get anything done :p
Other than that, something interesting I've noticed is that people I know who have never really been interested, or had very minimal interest in spiritual things, seem to be having increased intuition without realizing it.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Argento

Quote:
Originally Posted by theendoftheword
humans nowadays are almost always talking, frantically and nervously.

Seconded.

Depends on the person though.......I find that older people are often calmer when speaking....Rare to find a young, calm person. Or rarer still....One that can speak to you without playing with their phone.

I wouldn't think that time is speeding up.....Feels like it has slowed for me, but that's just one distorted perspective...... Of course there is no time.

I can really only do one thing at a time....but I do it with my entire concentration....maybe its a man thing, lol. IDK.

I have no idea about telepathy or synchronicities.....There are many things that seem so........but there are other explanations too

For me....anything that is real does not fall under the belief heading..If I can name or explain it....then it doesn't exist....it's just a tool.

There has been talk of spiritual revolutions for thousands of years........and we're still here.....Maybe there is only one person who needs a revolution.....The rest is irrelevant .

What do I know?
Old 11-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Master
Some of my experience and observations fit with your OP, Kpastelle, and some may not. I've heard (podcasts, radio, TV, people's informal conversations) that, among young people, some are very busy and feel 'time is speeding up' - they are the economically fortunate ones. But there is another portion of them who do not find engaging, rewarding, and well-paying employment, and who will go long stretches without employment (living in Mom's basement, etc) and for whom time seems slow.

I'm a guy in his 40s, so I'm not in their position. I experience time in my own way, and I can't really speak for anyone else.

But I can say that the "curve" of my personal evolution seems to have taken an upturn - it started back in 2000. That was a noticeable acceleration for me, even though I'd put in a lot of time with meditation, processes, dream work, philosophy and attitude shifts, etc. Within a two or three years of that point, I was noticing a lot more telepathy and synchronicities. Fast forwarding to the last year or two, my dream life seems to be more full of "messages". And I've naturally slid into trying my hand at a wider range of creative expression than I had previously.

The physical aspect you asked about, Kpastelle... Yeah, I've had a whole range of sensations (some of them quite uncomfortable) along the spine - back of the neck (medulla) area and back of my head. More recently, in the 'ming men' acupuncture point, in the spine directly behind the navel, and radiating out from there - often achey.

This should be an interesting discussion.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Master
Yes to all of the above.... and toss in a bunch more.

I'm so far out of the box since late 2011 that the box can't even be found anymore!
Box? What Box?!

If 10 spectacularly unusual or epically odd things don't happen a day then something must be wrong with the world!