Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Curtis 33 33 33

Question Sacral Chakra balance

Hello. I have for a long time now been having major issues with my sacral chakra becoming less and less active. It is beginning to become evident in painful health problems...

I am wondering about anything that I can do in my free time to turn the tables and increase the activity of my sacral chakra.

Also, I'm having some major trouble with my throat chakra.

Solar plexus and root chakra are also both suffering, but I don't think as much so as my throat chakra and sacral... I believe that if I treat sacral first, I will more easily tend to the rest and fall into equilibrium somewhat automatically. Over time, that is... and with effort.

I am willing to answer any and all questions if you have any, and
thank you in advance for any and all suggestions!
Old 01-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Master
Well, first step would be to find out why this has happened. What has happened? So think back to when you started noticing problems, and what was going on in your life then. Was it a situation, a person, something that was said, something you wanted but couldn't do or get done?
Ask yourself all these kinds of questions to get to the core of the problem. Also eliminate any physical / medical causes.

Throat and navel are VERY closely related, so it makes sense that the throat is suffering too. Both have to do with expressing yourself. Navel is where new ideas are born, your creativity, which is a very important part of expressing yourself. And of course sexuality, which is also about expressing yourself.
Throat obviously is also expressing yourself. How you present yourself etc.
If you have trouble expressing/being yourself, your 3rd will suffer, as this is about interaction with the outside world, and how you feel about yourself. Self-esteem, confidence etc. Root is about feeling safe, and if all the above is affected, you will feel less secure and safe to be you and so on and so forth.

So... find the core. What triggered it? You are the only one who can find the answer to that question. Once you got that, you can start working on healing.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Also, try what a chiropractor friend does...he sits nude on his special meditation
cloth and imagines his tailbone like a tail extending down and down
into the dirt and deeper and miles into the earth.
sits for a long time.
Helps that helps a little...

Couldn't read the word in yellow, btw.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Also, try what a chiropractor friend does...he sits nude on his special meditation
cloth and imagines his tailbone like a tail extending down and down
into the dirt and deeper and miles into the earth.
sits for a long time.
Helps that helps a little...

Couldn't read the word in yellow, btw.
That's just grounding ... And sure always good to be grounded, especially when something in our bodies/ energy system is upset, but just grounding won't sort the problem.
Old 13-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Knower

What are the symptoms? Although most assume problems result from a diminished chakra, in my experience dysfunction is introduced due to chakra's being too open. Our chakras have a charge/discharge dynamic and when our chakras open they release the energy we have been cultivating and holding for ourselves. Now with a chakra that is too open too much of the time, the energy is constantly leaving the chakra and the associated endocrine gland starts showing problems. To close the valve so to speak - preventing energy from perpetually being dispelled/discharged you have to open the back chakras. Imagine two chakra vortexes; one behind the spine and one in front meeting to establish one whole chakra. The back is responsible for containment to balance out the release of the front chakras. My advice would be to start opening the back chakras as my opinion is you might be too open.

Its simple. When you are opening your chakras, instead of imaging the chakras in the front opening - switch to the back and imagine them opening as a chakra entering the spine through the back.

I would post an image but I am being prohibited by the website. Just do a google search on back chakras.
Old 18-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Knower
You are facing serious problems. Dont' worry I will try to help you out.

Swadhisthana also known as sacral chakra is the 2nd Chakra of our body. Person with blocked manipura chakra faces physical and emotional issues like your feelings are not cherished, you have insecurities and fears. You can opt for Aroma Therapy and Chakra Healing therapies with consultation at Chakra Yog.

Manipura (Solar-plexus) chakra and Vishuddha (throat) chakra are interconnected. So if any problems occurs in Solar plexus chakra then even it affects Throat Chakra. You can try above remedies that will for sure help you.