Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-05-2012, 09:15 PM
DamagedSoulUnion

Green/Red Sequin Orbs Aura

Hello my friends, I am from Europe but my English is very good. I have watched to site but just today joined because I have experienced something worthy of sharing and seek the input of others. I saw my aura in a reflection 2 days ago and it was just like sequins outlining me! bright Wizard of Oz emerald green and ruby red sequin like sparkles on the other side of the green sparkles. I was astounded and saw it again in a street shop reflection today. I had my aura read many times and my palms and they assumed I was a witch not human haha. Maybe a witch's ghost reincarnated one reader told me. What do these sequin like orbs mean? what do the colors mean? I'm seeing them now when I walk by the plasma when it is shut off.
If you've ever poured out a sequin glitter nail polish that is what the orbs resemble.
Hopeful there will be insight from other spiritualist here.

Ta
Old 22-05-2012, 11:50 PM
DamagedSoulUnion

Please tell me if these are good or bad?
Old 01-07-2012, 12:24 AM
TurquoiseBlack

I feel bad when post don't get answered so I am going to try here for you. I saw bright emerald (think toxic neon) around Rita Hayworth when I was watching her films. It was amazing! one of my first auras.
Her short life was full of pain, she was said to be terribly sweet and shy, artistic and temperamental/moody. So I now associate bright green with all of her traits.
Sparkles are good and protective I think.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Serenity Bear

It depends on what layer of the aura you saw the colour, but most see the emotional layer so here goes:

Each colour means different things depending on its shade/tone but in general:

Grass Green - healer/healing, good health, the heart, the heart chakra, good financial situations.

Scarlet Red - Passion, energy, love, the blood, the base chakra.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:38 PM
TurquoiseBlack

I agree that there are emotional layers, I know I have layers sometimes during chaos but I'm mostly just solids. But I wonder what their sequins mean? that is very unusual. They wrote the sequins are solid colored on each side so it seems more like orbs maybe?
Old 02-07-2012, 10:35 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
I feel bad when post don't get answered so I am going to try here for you. I saw bright emerald (think toxic neon) around Rita Hayworth when I was watching her films. It was amazing! one of my first auras.
Her short life was full of pain, she was said to be terribly sweet and shy, artistic and temperamental/moody. So I now associate bright green with all of her traits.
Sparkles are good and protective I think.

Rita Hayworth and her lovely aura.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 166007_10150967739103622_364277904_n.jpg (38.5 KB, 2 views)