Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-02-2021, 12:19 AM
Newbie ;)

A strange OBE

I've heard people describe OBE's, and many tell of other realms they have seen. I've had that type, where you can walk the ethereal realms at will. I've also had OBE's tied to this realm and sometimes I'm interacting with people that are awake. I've tried to figure out another explanation, but haven't come up with one yet.

I think this happened early 2000's. I did keep a journal back then, but it has been destroyed. Children lol.

I felt like I was slowly waking up from sleep. As if I was groggy and coming around. I realized I was sitting up & moving, so I opened my eyes. I was in a car. It was hard to tell detail because there was light coming off me. I could tell it was a sportscar or fancy car and the engine sounded throaty.

I looked to my left and a man was driving the car. He was looking straight ahead. I looked out the passenger window of the car. I could see we were near a city. I saw buildings in the distance.

The driver made a comment about me getting quiet all of a sudden. I looked back at him & he was glancing at me while trying to drive. He used my name, asking this time if I was all right.

I asked him who he was. "Who are you?" He looked at me for a second, then slammed on the brakes. He reached over & opened my door, telling me to get out. When I just looked at him he said it again with the f bomb. I got out & watched him drive away.

I was on a type of bridge. Kind of fancy low cement sides. I turned the opposite way, started to blend into the ethereal, & thought home. I opened my eyes back in my bed.

I've often wondered if my spirit got tangled up in something twisted. He knew my name.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Master

I know, it happened to me to see such people and they totally don't like to interact with them. They see as us strangers and I don't doubt that, we are strangers to them. You will know easily when the people you meet are open to talk with you or not.
Old 19-02-2021, 08:56 PM
Master
One night in the last year I was awake - doing single point concentration, that's focusing on one image for 10 seconds, then another, and another - to clear the mind... still awake and suddenly i'm in an old pub I used to go to 30 years ago - I thought I wonder if I can walk, and I could - lots of people drinking I passed, then one lady was looking at me, I put my hand on her shoulder, felt warmth 'a guide'...

Then i'm in an old red sierra car I used to have driving north in the snow, then a third part of 'the play' set up by my spiritual support - in a village I used to live in - and I was talking to 2 ladies, 'guides' saying to them ive trance teleported here, and she said yes, and that was it, play scene was over - buzzing, and slept - after a while at least...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 19-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I know, it happened to me to see such people and they totally don't like to interact with them. They see as us strangers and I don't doubt that, we are strangers to them. You will know easily when the people you meet are open to talk with you or not.

Yes, you can definitely tell when people are open to communication.

It just seemed odd to me. That I was already there in OBE form, then he called me by name, yet when he realized I was fully alert, he wigged out.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
One night in the last year I was awake - doing single point concentration, that's focusing on one image for 10 seconds, then another, and another - to clear the mind... still awake and suddenly i'm in an old pub I used to go to 30 years ago - I thought I wonder if I can walk, and I could - lots of people drinking I passed, then one lady was looking at me, I put my hand on her shoulder, felt warmth 'a guide'...

Then i'm in an old red sierra car I used to have driving north in the snow, then a third part of 'the play' set up by my spiritual support - in a village I used to live in - and I was talking to 2 ladies, 'guides' saying to them ive trance teleported here, and she said yes, and that was it, play scene was over - buzzing, and slept - after a while at least...

I had an OBE of an old pub before, a few actually. It was odd because I didn't feel like I was alone. I felt like my energy was blended with someone else.

From the view I had, the bar was to my left. It was dark wood stained. It curved from the left then went straight in front of me, on my left side. There were barstools. They were reddish bucket seats I think. There were tables to my right. A few people were standing at the bar. There were several people milling about. I talked to a woman too.

I seem to recall going down a set a stairs to get into that place.

I also had a few OBE's of a pub, I think in Ireland. There was a woman there with long dark hair. She was a friend somehow. We laughed & teased each other. The last time I was there she said, "I see you showed up all glowing again. It's been months. Where have you been?" I sat in front of her at the bar & she poured me a Guinness. There was Irish music being played by a live band. It was an old Irish song. At least that's what she told me when I asked. I can't remember the name now. It's been so long. It was a sad song, about love & loss.

I've never tried single point concentration. Does it help?
Old 31-08-2021, 11:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I've had several OBE's, I wake up exhausted sometimes.
Anyone else?