Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-02-2021, 01:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Lonely road

Do you see a spiritual path as a lonely road? I feel like it's always been that way for me and I am not sure why that is, because I try to remember that all is one and be less judgmental, but I always feel like I ultimately have to walk alone and never know real love or connection...

How can this separation from everything and this feeling of being an outsider be a spiritual thing??
Old 18-02-2021, 01:51 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dawn
Do you see a spiritual path as a lonely road? I feel like it's always been that way for me and I am not sure why that is, because I try to remember that all is one and be less judgmental, but I always feel like I ultimately have to walk alone and never know real love or connection...

How can this separation from everything and this feeling of being an outsider be a spiritual thing??

Because that is a specific path in spirituality that everyone goes through. I went through it - everyone does at some point in time. It is what I label as the path of one. It is what connects one to the void, or to the last ego. I imagine you are pretty far along in your spiritual path right now. Something that might help you out is knowing that although you are indeed alone in your beliefs and you may be spiritually aware that you are the only one that truly exists, there exists higher realities beyond ones understanding.

A mental model that I like to use is the concept of a school system. You have elementary, middle, high, and college. You might be at the end of high school, but you are getting ready to become a student within college at the end of your journey and get access to realms beyond your imagination if you so choose.

I did a quick youtube search and found a few posts by other people that might help you out. I am not affiliated with any of these people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cz8BvZ4t_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H72eKauPXx8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVguLPD-Qp8
Old 18-02-2021, 03:29 AM
Master

Quote:

Surely this applies to all aspects of life. Whatever we do, we are alone. We come into the world alone, we die alone. Between birth and death, we are always alone.

Of course, in life as in the spiritual path, we may share the journey with other people for shorter or longer periods of time, but we experience these other people as our sense impressions interpreted by our own minds. We are never not alone. Even the state of oneness does not remove the isolation of the lower self. And that is OK.

If you want to know real love, then find it within yourself. If you want to experience connection, then celebrate being yourself with whoever you are with.

Peace
Old 18-02-2021, 04:03 PM
Master
Hello,

I find that being physically alone is not lonely for me. I have been able to find on line friends of like mind. I am also very close to those spirit beings in my life.

At an early age I knew I was different. I do not think like the average human. Some how I see beyond the surface of things into what I call those underlying realities.

We are all in amazing transformational times. I get quite excited and happy about this very gradual awakening time for humanity.

Happiness is a choice of perception. None of us are truly ever alone.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-02-2021, 06:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

It's not a Spiritual thing it's a human thing, you're on a Spiritual Path and 'they' aren't and therefore you are different to them. Even though you see All As One the 'damage' is already done, they are different - that's the way it is - and All Is One is a belief. If they are not on a Spiritual Path then All Are One isn't.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:27 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with the last three posts they resonate to me

Namaste
Old 19-02-2021, 05:09 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Of course, in life as in the spiritual path, we may share the journey with other people for shorter or longer periods of time, but we experience these other people as our sense impressions interpreted by our own minds. We are never not alone. Even the state of oneness does not remove the isolation of the lower self. And that is OK.

If you want to know real love, then find it within yourself. If you want to experience connection, then celebrate being yourself with whoever you are with.

Peace

Partially correct. We are alone. In fact, there is a entire ideology built around it. When you truly understand things from a higher perspective, you will find that all truths are correct. Including oneness and that is the true thing that is OK.

As someone who has never experienced this yourself, please stop belittling others experiences, because to me, it comes across as that. I know you are just trying to help, but there are times when a good heart isn't enough. Even though I love these type of movies - there is a truth that one must accept when it comes to its limitations. When he is going through is a real inner truth that becomes apparent to people who are far beyond what you are preaching. I recommend actually watching some of the videos I linked above, those guys, to a extent, know what they are talking about.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 19-02-2021 at 06:16 PM.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would have to agree with the last three posts they resonate to me

Namaste

Not me - it is the opposite. It reminds me of a pack of sheep who are trying to provide moral support to one another and live in a bubble devoid of reality - not realizing that they are being protected by a shepherd from numerous wolfs that are encircling them. A true depiction of what human life represents.

Rather than accept that what he is going through is a experience and provide encouragement and guidance on how to move past it, all I read is belittlement and judgement through a duality based disposition. Claiming that their is indeed something wrong with feeling this way and chastising anyone else who might hold similar feelings in the process. No my friends, none of us get to decide on what is right and what is wrong - unless you choose to do so, and by doing so, you will fall into the world of egos. There is nothing wrong with that of course, unless you are trying to become more spiritual that is.

I like to use modern analogies to provide guidance. You can read a book by yourself or with a collective or you can play a video game by yourself or with other players. The path of the true self is the path of one. To any sheep, what anyone who follows this path would say, who happen to come across this, this isn't a path of light and you really shouldn't stray from the path that was provided to you - until you choose to disobey your own principles that is.

Collective consciousness and unity is fun, but I warn those that are wanting to know more about this concept of one, do not eat from the tree of knowledge little naked sheep, it will cast you into purgatory - enjoy the paradise of Eden and all that I have provided to you. Remember, God's laws are absolute. By disobeying them, you are claiming that you no longer needs god's protection. Respect your limiter and follow the virtue of obedience.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 19-02-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 19-02-2021, 07:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Partially correct. We are alone. In fact, there is a entire ideology built around it. When you truly understand things from a higher perspective, you will find that all truths are correct. Including oneness and that is the true thing that is OK.

As someone who has never experienced this yourself, please stop belittling others experiences, because to me, it comes across as that. I know you are just trying to help, but there are times when a good heart isn't enough. Even though I love these type of movies - there is a truth that one must accept when it comes to its limitations. When he is going through is a real inner truth that becomes apparent to people who are far beyond what you are preaching. I recommend actually watching some of the videos I linked above, those guys, to a extent, know what they are talking about.

An interesting response.

I was not aware that I was belittling the OP's experience, I was simply pointing out that being alone is a fact of life for everyone both on the spiritual path and in life in general.

And I was certainly not saying that oneness does not exist, because it most certainly does. Oneness is the highest solitude, because we realise that there is only the Self and there is nothing outside the Self. The lower self is alone because it is separate from the rest of creation The true Self is alone because there is nothing except the Self.

You really have no idea what I have experienced or where I am coming from, so your post is made up of certain presumptions which reflect more where you are coming from.

Peace

Last edited by iamthat : 19-02-2021 at 08:11 PM.
Old 19-02-2021, 07:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
An interesting response.

I was not aware that I was belittling the OP's experience, I was simply pointing out that being alone is a fact of life for everyone both on the spiritual path and in life in general.

And I was certainly not saying that oneness does not exist, because it most certainly does. Oneness is the highest solitude, because we realise that there is only the Self and there is nothing outside the Self. The lower self is alone because it is separate from the rest of creation The true Self is alone because there is nothing except the Self.

You really have no idea what I have experienced or where I am coming from, so your post is made up of certain presumptions which reflect more where you are coming from.

Peace
Okay, I'll say it: it doesn't.

"Oneness" is a misunderstanding. It is looking backwards towards where we originated. Ahead is only expansion and individualization. (see my signature)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.