Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2021, 08:50 AM
Guide
Thank you all.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:28 AM
Guide
It is really scary. I don’t blame people fearing it.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:04 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Thanks ketzer. I was shown this in subconscious telepathy as a major fear of humans. I wanted to verify it.
I have heard of telepathy, though I am not telepathic myself. However the term subconscious telepathy is new to me.
What is that?
How does that work?
Old 10-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I have heard of telepathy, though I am not telepathic myself. However the term subconscious telepathy is new to me.
What is that?
How does that work?

People subconsciously hear others’ subconscious and conscious thoughts. Currently, humans believe that it is a dream, i.e. not telepathy. It can be really powerful and dangerous. Entering in subconscious plane without strong connection with one’s Higher Self is not recommended.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:19 PM
ketzer

Quote:
People subconsciously hear others’ subconscious and conscious thoughts. Currently, humans believe that it is a dream, i.e. not telepathy. It can be really powerful and dangerous. Entering in subconscious plane without strong connection with one’s Higher Self is not recommended.
I have never heard of any of that. Although, I don't get around that much to other parts of the SF, so perhaps this is not a new thing.

How does one know that it is subconscious telepathy and not actually just a dream, or just ones own imagination bubbling up into the conscious mind?

IOW, what differentiates one from the other?

What can happen if one enters this subconscious plane without this strong connection?
Old 10-02-2021, 12:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
I have never heard of any of that. Although, I don't get around that much to other parts of the SF, so perhaps this is not a new thing.

How does one know that it is subconscious telepathy and not actually just a dream, or just ones own imagination bubbling up into the conscious mind?

IOW, what differentiates one from the other?

What can happen if one enters this subconscious plane without this strong connection?

I would rather not answer these questions as I don’t know what you should hear. I assumed that only people knowing about ST would be interested in this thread!
Old 10-02-2021, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Thanks Miss Hepburn. I was shown this in subconscious telepathy.

It was presented as a major fear/illusion that prevents the humans from awakening.
Hey, thanks for getting back.
Ok, I am going to make an announcement -I believe I am the only person that has never seen the movie ''Titanic''!!
The previews alone made me get too emotional and teary.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2021, 01:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey, thanks for getting back.
Ok, I am going to make an announcement -I believe I am the only person that has never seen the movie ''Titanic''!!
The previews alone made me get too emotional and teary.

Do you want me to spoil it for you and tell you how it ends?
Hint, let's just say the movie gets deep, real deep!

Maybe I can find a way to tell you without announcing it and spoiling it for everyone to see. I could try to use ST to let you know, but I still don't know how that works. Oh well, I don't think I can do telepathy either so it is probably a moot point.

I'll tell you what. You try to imagine the ending, and I will try to ST it to you. Let me know if anything comes up, cause if so, then it might have worked?
P.S. If it does work, no charge for this first one.

PP.SS. I thought I just picked up on something rather dark and ominous! Was that you?
Old 10-02-2021, 03:53 PM
Master

Quote:
What is that?
How does that work?
Is this at all relevant? It is in reality off (taking us) topic, as the thought is about fear (not telepathy). Simply is what was said before true about fear? This is not about telepathy is it? In truth one can say it's about consciousness. One can find fear anywhere and in things, that's all that's being said. The question has always been about letting go of it. People may rather accept disbelief then fear. The telepathy could be wrong but is what was said about fear wrong. I would say this is a eureka or discovery moment.
Old 10-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Is this at all relevant? It is in reality off (taking us) topic, as the thought is about fear (not telepathy). Simply is what was said before true? This is not about telepathy is. In truth one can say it's about consciousness. One can find fear anywhere and in things, that's all that's being said. The question has always been about letting go of it. People may rather accept disbelief instead of fear. The telepathy could be wrong but is what was said wrong. I would say this is a eureka or discovery moment.
I didn't think it was veering off topic (too much) - the op said he 'saw' ...I wanna know how, where, what do ya mean?
Now the next question, to perhaps even believe the 'vision' more would be, to understand this 'subconscious telepathy'.

Maybe I've seen too many courtroom dramas?
"I'll allow it! But don't venture too far, Counselor."
How's that, lemex ...a little leeway or compromise for a minute?
Then, we'll drop it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru