Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-03-2012, 02:57 AM
cartpack

I have a Bubble around my aura. Please help

My friend who can see auras says that i have a bubble around me. There was two layers to it originally, a hard layer, and a liquid-like layer. He says i've managed to break the hard one, but there's this liquidity one still that's tricky to understand. Emotions that go towards me are deflected by the bubble (they go around it). the only emotion that goes in consistently is brown. My other friend actually pulled off the bubble for a second in the presence of my first friend, and he said that it revealed this golden-yellow aura, this silly child like aspect of myself, but when he let go, the bubble went back on me. It did have its up-sides for a while; i'm able to see the world in a very objective way unclouded by emotion. But its lost its meaning to me. I want it gone! It leaves me disconnected and talking down to people, and above all, it leaves women very mystified because the bubble keeps them from knowing what i'm feeling. So what is this bubble? Where did i get it? can this kind of thing form from a result of a psychic attack? And most importantly, how do i get rid of it?
Old 23-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Serenity Bear

It may just be a further extension of your own aura. There are 7 noteable layers of the aura but it is suspected that are many more. One layer does only deal with emotions etc. Yes you can pull out and push back energy in the aura, and you can feel this in the chakras.

The hard layer would be your protection and the liquid layer your emotions. The aura looks just like a bubble around you, especially if you can see it like I can while others see it like a heat haze.

Iv never heard of a bubble being a psychic attack, they usually show up as dark areas, fluid tubes and the like.

Golden yellow is not your silly child like self. Yellow is the colour of the solar plexus and gold is a very good colour to have as long as its not dark gold which can show greed etc . Yellow is usually connected with communications.

Im not surprised that your friends messing with your aura makes you feel disconnected, I bet you've had some physical pain as well, especially around the solar plexus.

Dont let your friends play around with your aura period. The only ones qualified to add or subtract energy are qualified teaching mediums and qualified healers. You can seriously make yourself feel sick to the stomache by messing around with it.

By taking energy from the aura they are depleting your energy stock that helps run your spiritual, mind, body, spirit bodies and you will feel fatigued, out of it etc. By putting energy back when you dont need it, you feel very spaced out.

You now need to ground yourself down to rebalance the auric field and if your lucky you wont have any side effects on your chakras. Dont let people mess with your aura, unless they are qualified.

If after all Iv said you still feel its an attachment then go have a bath with about a table spoon of salt in it. Let the water cover every part of you and soak in the bath. Dont rub with a towel to dry but just pat it dry. Dont wash it off until the next day. You can also do cleansing prayers and protection prayers. To be honest I think your problem has come directly from your friends manipulation, and not from an attachment. Their energy would have combined with yours to give you some of their characteristics, very much like a psychic attack and as such grounding will solve the problem.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:29 PM
cartpack

wow, that is dead on! You're right about everything. I guess the yellow was giving me the willpower to show my child-like side. Yes, my friend is the one who has been messing with my aura. The situation is, i think he stole my willpower a while back. At a time when i was wearing my heart on my sleeve, he took advantage of a situation in which i was emotionally vulnerable, on my birthday nonetheless. So, you think that i have to balance myself on my own? Is ther something that i can do that's connected to my friend, cause i do need the energy right?
Old 23-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Serenity Bear

Yes you can balance yourself on your own, just think of being balanced through out the day and it will come on its own slowly.

I wouldnt let your so called friend mess around with your aura again. I would try to distance myself from them and cool it off a bit.

I wouldnt re connect with them until you have extremely good self confidence, self esteem and spiritual protection, and even then make it short and sweet.