Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-02-2021, 08:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
at this night, I had a dream more like a nightmare but I was aware I am dreaming I saying awareness now and control now and then I started up in my bed but all the characters in my nightmare are gone,
it was night and there was no one at home it was dark and there was a sense of creepiness almost like some sort of realm of nightmares almost like my house was abandoned,
not even my own body was there it was a bit weird yet so real then,
then I said return and I waked up, then I got back to sleep I had another dream but this one seemed real too I didn't use for some reason any commands but it was a town I used to live then I feel I had the urge to return because I felt a feeling of being lost without anyone,
then I waked up when I waked up I had to make sure I am really there because I feel at first like when I wake up I maybe elsewhere, thank you so much that was amazing I am going to try it more, I guess I faced my fear there
being lost and abandoned without anyone wasn't pleasant but still an amazing experience.

The reason why in some cases, you won't be able to see your physical body after doing an out of body experience is because (your awareness) is on a different dimension, upon the some location.

You went down 2 dimensions below your human body, that's why you couldn't watch it.

If you don't like the experience or the environment just move away!

You don't have to be there if you don't like it!

Command an affirmation and get out: "Next Level NOW" "Spiritual help NOW" "Higher self NOW"

It works instantenously. I know from experience.

You always have the keys of control and freedom by your consciousness intention. Always remember that.

You have to be prepared before exploring by having power-tools
Old 02-02-2021, 05:06 AM
Knower
thank you so much just one last question if I may please

Thank you so much. Just one question, though when you say power tools, you mean affirmation and commands just like those you mention?, or we talk about something physical?(i have a moldavite necklace if that may be a power tool as well as amethyst )
Old 03-02-2021, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thank you so much. Just one question, though when you say power tools, you mean affirmation and commands just like those you mention?, or we talk about something physical?(i have a moldavite necklace if that may be a power tool as well as amethyst )

By "power-tools" I mean your affirmations and commands.

They work because your consciousness is at a less dense dimensional layer of reality, and there is no crystalized matter to act as resistance.

If you encounter something scary/weird, you just say outloud "Next Level NOW".

And BANG! Your awareness will shift into the next less dense dimensional layer bringing to you a more positive environment and enlightening experience.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:52 AM
Knower
Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Do the strategy for 60 days in a row in order to have 1 out of body experience. That's the constant, and the expected bare minimum to have results.

It's important to talk about having realistic expectations, otherwise you will get into an emotional slump because of unrealistic expectations.

Play 60 days in a row.

The maximum risks are just waking up a little more earlier, and do the techniques for 30minutes while lying down. Apart from that, is safe, secure and free.

The maximum rewards are just beyond words and imagination, if you can have an amazing out of body experience and go beyond the astral dimensions and beyond form. Is so amazing that I can't even put it into word

The rewards are asymetrically more bigger than the risks. That's a smart choice and strategy

Then test the commands and affirmations in order to do what you want to do, rather than a "leaf moved by the wind randomnly under any direction".

They really do work and those expectation are correct.

Control and results are good. I want you to have them
Old 05-02-2021, 10:29 AM
Administrator
I dont need to meditate to have an OBE or Astral travel i can do it at will

i have been doing for a long time.

Namaste
Old 06-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I dont need to meditate to have an OBE or Astral travel i can do it at will

i have been doing for a long time.

Namaste

Please share it, If there is a better method you have to tell us!

I always want to improve results, and I'm open to trying new things