Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Ascender

A blockage in the heart chakra can mean that love isn’t flowing freely in your life. Do you feel unloved in life? Do you feel that you belong to anywhere? Were you loved as a child?

These are some things to consider.

In order to get love flowing in your life, you first have to love yourself. Everything starts with self first, and one of the best ways to do this is to start paying attention to your positive qualities.

What do you like about yourself? What good things do others say about you? What is going well for you in your life at the moment? Make a list of these: see if you can get 10 to start with, and you will probably be able to add a lot more. Once you have made your list, read it through and keep on doing so. Do this several times a day, so that things really sink in.

What will happen when you do this, is that you start getting the message that you are a positive person with lots of positive qualities, and that you really like and love yourself for doing so. This will then attract people into your life who like and love you for who you are, and who will help you with that sense of belonging. It is also a great way of creating self-love within you, and of letting love flow in your life, and through your chakras.

The pain in the heart chakra could be an ‘ache’ to be loved and accepted. That can be cultivated in yourself first and then the whole world will change to reflect that.
Old 16-12-2023, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I think it's important to realise that forgiveness is a result, not a path. The path is self-love. The path is reconnecting to Love again for yourself. When you are fully in Love, you will naturally let go of the resentments and grief you hold onto because that space will be filled with love and joy. This happens in a slow fashion. I would never attach myself to any aim of "forgiveness" that to me is deleterious.

I often see many people trying to put the cart before the horse. Love comes first, "forgiveness" (whatever that is) is a natural consequence of being in Love. Many religions preach "forgiveness" so that people can get away with harmful actions, I see it as manipulation and enablement, not Love.
Old 16-12-2023, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is rare, FC ---I disagree! Ha! Or rather have a diff take.
I see forgiving as an act of wisdom.

Sure, you can forgive your son for doing something bad because you love him and know it was a silly mistake in judgment.

I wasn't talking about the 'default' form of love, but of a much higher one. Closer to unconditional love or possibly even unconditional love.
Vibrationally there is a vast difference between the two.
I don't think it is possible to really forgive from that regular, more human variety of love either. Like the love for a son or father or ... or... That's great love, nothing wrong with it of course, but it's nowhere near the love vibration I was talking about.

Quote:
But, forgiving a criminal, say, or a person you know spreading gossip about you...
Some 35 yrs ago I watched a docu in which an elderly couple was in touch with a real bad criminal, the one that had murdered their son.
They had been heart broken of course, in spite of that had gotten in touch with the murderer and kept in touch for all the years he was in prison until he got released.
They built a very close connection, being in touch helped the couple to heal from the loss of their son and to eventually come to true Forgiveness.
The man who had murdered their son came to feel genuine remorse and regret. Because of the couple's way of dealing with the situation and him, their loving approach, he had had a 2nd chance, an opportunity to become an entirely different person. No longer hurt, bitter, or whatever had made him into a murderer, but a good man.
The couple was there when he was finally released from prison, they hugged each other etc.

Now most people cannot understand this, don't even want to understand that. It's beyond their wheelhouse, yet this is true Love! And... true forgiving.
By being able to do that they set themselves free, allowed themselves to continue their lives without their son and without anger, hate, and so on. And their love and forgiveness was able to turn someone else's love around 360 degrees. Their Love also set him free from whatever bad start in life had made him a murderer so he could turn into a butterfly and do good in life. He was now able to get into his Heart.
Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. It is the power of our Universe itself. It is the only thing that can truly heal, and the only force that can end wars although that would take a critical mass to be on this higher vibration of Love. Action-reaction can never ever end that. Love can.
Everyone can get to that level of love, even if only for moments. All it takes is working through the stuff in the first 3 chakras, which can be done in many different ways.

At the time of watching that I wasn't even 30 yrs old myself but I was incredibly impressed and moved to tears. And I hoped that if I'd ever had to go through something like that myself I'd be able to do the same thing as this couple.
It was one of the most impressive things -and certainly the biggest example of true Love- that I've ever seen!

Quote:
So there is nothing to forgive.)
In other words: you are on a high vibration of love. It's exactly that! When you are on that high level of love, All is One and there is nothing to forgive. There's only Love.

You may of course totally disagree :)