Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-06-2021, 03:16 AM
Knower

Uncertain Kundalini

I have came across someone recently that I believe is in process or have had an Kundalini awakening. I knew for the most part on where she's at in an spiritual sense. I didn't really know the more technical concept until I came to this form... rekindling my own spiritual self. Last night I saw a snake in her hair which was a deja-vu sorta moment. Then earlier today I remembered that maybe month or two ago that her dress/outfit started to turn into snakes. I was having a hunch before but now with the 2 snake incident's. I am pretty sure that Kundalini awake/ing is happen/ing.

She does proclaim to be a healer but in a non healthy way. I do believe she can do some form of energy healing along with some of the stuff she has told me along with me being an heightened empath amongst a few other aspects. I can separate from what she state's from her past and the now from her built up reality to whats kinda going on with her.

I do have a few questions I am kinda uncertain of.
When we had our first actual encounter which was around the time of the spring equinox,in case that helps some understand more.
She came up to me upon her seeking out where the source of something was coming from. By the time she got done asking me, I already got a lot of information from her. I told her that the something is up is that there is an Equinox upon us. And for those who know these types of events can elevate our Intuitive side. I knew this was happening to me, I was riding the wave and soaking in the energy. So I assumed that this was also happening to her, either she was aware of her spiritual intuitive in-depthness or not.
Okay the question time, while we came face to face it felt like a jack hammer of energy coming from 3rd eye/crown area. Almost as if both of our energy was slamming back and forth into each other. There has been situations where her energy will be intense upon me in same area but I don't return it and close it off.
Does anyone have any more insight as to what may have been happening?

Also 2nd question, is there anything I need to look out for or be careful of for her and myself. She has started to slowly accept me for what/where I am though. I did tell her in the beginning that we are like mirrored versions of each other. Kinda like wave length on a oscilloscope where one line goes up and the other is going down. More psychological concept she's an Extrovert and I am an Introvert....even our cognitive functions is in reverse of the same function. For example she's an Extroverted Intuitive and I am a Introverted Intuitive.
I told her that we are like mirroed versions of ourselves after she told me she always wanted to meet someone like herself. She tries to hide what's going on behind the curtains within herself to herself. So when it comes to others she is very rejective and goes on attack.....my patience out last her anger though.

Any other insights would be appreciated, tks