Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Master

Huge energy build up / can’t seem to let go

Hii all,

I find it hard to still ask for help. As nothing seems to work. I have a huge energy build up around practical activities (which are hard for me due to my autism). I just don’t know how to let go! How can I make it flush through? All I can think of lately is that I just want relief… there’s a lot of energy build up inside of me!

Much kindness,
Cosmic Wonder
Old 17-05-2021, 10:36 AM
Master
Hello,

I suspect that I am on the autistic spectrum myself. Some things are harder for me to do than they logically should be.

I find that in the world of Mind over Matter, that we can elevate our thought patterns. When you are Thinking "that I just want relief" you are actually creating the problem. Everything we think is like a divine command. Better to think "I am so happy to be relieved".

Speaking and thinking this way will solve the issue.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Hi,
This is how I feel about being stuck where you don't want to be.
'Things just don't go away."
Sure, sometimes they 'can'...sometimes we 'can' wake up one morning and
an unpleasant place we've been in 'can' maybe go away.
But, how often is that?

So effort needs to be made. If a person wants to lose weight and change their bad diet -
nothing changes without some deliberate effort.
And the thing is - it isn't that hard really.
For example if they spent time watching things that inspired them -
say, healthy, active, slender people in magazines or some videos so they could get inspired that is the push they need.

Emotionally stuck, energy stuck, unwanted thoughts repeating themselves?
thoughts?
This is what I would do: Listen to or read something for a long time that is inspiring such as talks about the Truth, that's positive
to reboot or re-program your mind or subconscious mind.
(If the wheel of a wagon gets stuck it doesn't magically get out of the rut talking about it
and looking at the way it is....
You have to get tools and some muscles to work it out.)

Sitting yourself down and reading something that inspires you may take a solid hour.
You'll know when to stop when your entire energy shifts like a cloud lifting and the sun coming out.
Sometimes when you practice this more ---only one sentence or paragraph can get you out of that rut, that pattern.

You could just read a thread here of inspirational quotes...try 8 pages and see how you feel.
This is really not hard effort, that is, sitting and reading until you feel an upliftment,
but it doesn't happen in 5 minutes..it takes as long as it takes!

Decide who and what inspires you ..who do you trust and believe?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2021, 12:40 PM
Master

Thanks both for responding. Hoping you’re doing well.
Let’s leave this thread as it is. I recognize there is currently no solving of my problems.
I have been trying very long. I need help but it’s such a complicated thing.
I’ll just accept it as it is.
Thanks again for helping me. It’s what it is however.

Much kindness,
Cosmic Wonder
Old 17-05-2021, 01:06 PM
Master
Do you have a practice of good grounding and shielding?
But especially grounding to let the energies flow away out of your system. And shielding after that to prevent picking up too much.

maybe a good crystal that you wear on the Solar Plexus with that. Tiger eye or labradorite can be really good.
If going for labradorite go for a somewhat larger pendant and/or pocket piece with lots of yellow and red won't hurt either.
The blue ones work more on the throat, won't help much with the issues of keeping things out of your system. For that you need yellow or yellow & red.
Wear it on the Solar Plexus for sure as that's where you interact with environment.

Any other crystal that is soothing to you can also help.

But start with the grounding and make that a routine, preferably daily. And not like 5 minutes. A proper grounding meditation takes at least 15 mins, depending on whether you're used to doing that or not, otherwise can be a bit longer at first.
Old 17-05-2021, 01:31 PM
When you want me to re-open it, lemme know.
Closed for now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Closed Thread