Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-12-2020, 01:13 AM
Darn nit ---I did in a very special dream - not lucid.
Does it have to be in the astral? Pout face.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-12-2020, 01:22 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
If so what were they like? How did they communicate with you? What did they look like? What did you guys do together? What adventured did they take you on?
my twin flame used to be my spirit guide. sophia is a spirit guide, the main one, but i have 7 other ones that work along with her, just on a different mission. one time during meditation, me and my twin flame astral projected to the moon. i didnt do it on purpose, it just happened during my meditation. we were in a protective bubble with a mat on it that we sat on. ended up in a crater hole on the moon, then the projection stopped.

sophia is something else. she is very loving and i feel attracted to her because of her loving energy. when i connected to her i feel a lot of love for her, and i get lost in it sometimes, and i wonder if had i not got lost in the love then maybe she would say something to me. but that doesnt happen with her.

except for the one time she told me that once i get to my destination, which ill be there in 2021, she will see what she can do with regards to my twin flame soul.

:) peace
Old 10-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Experiencer
I did an OBE and I met him FACE-TO-FACE and consciously awake, It looked like a 30-something human male, like a big brother, very similar to me.

It gave me the impression of being a veteran. and a leader of multi-dimensional travelling into other realities.

Very smart & successful, who knew what he was doing by experience in the field.

He took me into a medieval castle party in another reality frame, where we "rented" bodies from that reality frame. He did know how to do that, in order to have fun & explore new realities.

In there I met a hot redhead, and we make out, while renting another body.

Very cool guy, Very smart, and Very Alpha to learn from him. I resonated a lot with him, and we're very similar in that type of personality type

He does know that I have an operating body in planet earth.

I hope that in the "afterlife" I can go with him, and have a lot of adventures into other realities frames.

**** being stuck on the clouds of heaven doing the same boring thing, I prefer to go adventures into all shorts of realities and planets accross the BIG Infinite universe there is!
Old 10-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Heaven boring. I hear that idea often.

Sp Freedom that story sounded GREAT, btw!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Heaven boring. I hear that idea often.

Sp Freedom that story sounded GREAT, btw!

Heaven is just a reality address to go only for a weekend or a couple of weeks in order to recharge/relax.

But all I wanto to do in life is adventure, exploring, growing, goals, challenges, missions, romances, new worlds, new realities, learning, doing, studying, trainning.

But that's just my personality type, I always need big goals to attack, otherwise I get depressed/bored haha