Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 08-06-2012, 08:51 AM
kate1132

some thing doesn't want us to be friends

Okay I'll try to make this short. met my twin flame about 10 months ago and we have made a very strong connection but i think something is tring to pull us a part.
Yesterday i woke up feeling really low and all day just kept having really bad thoughts about him. like was he really my friend and did I really need him in my life. this went on all day and never had i felt so bad almost like a depression. there had been no disagreement or anything to bring this on. sent him a e-mail and found out the night before he had the same thing happen to him but about me but only for a few minutes. now this is the second time he has had this happen to him in the past 6 months but the first for me.
I have thought it might be something conected to him that doesn't like me.
We both do meditation and I do spiritual awaking workshops but always make sure we are protected.
Does anyone have any idea who or what would be wonting us not to be friend.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Sybilline

I have no idea where the ideas are coming from. But it is your mind, and I would like to believe that we are stronger than those entities out there. Take control of your mind. If you "hear" a bad thought about him, acknowledge it, then release it. Keep a journal, jot down wonderful things about him, anything relating to him that made you happy. Whenever you hear those thoughts, read this.

Do you believe in affirmations? If so, tell yourself "I am thankful for having such a wonderful TF" or something like that in your own "language" --- the way you would normally speak. You can also write this affirmation several times, tell him out loud when you are with him, tell yourself in the mirror the moment you wake up, before going to bed, etc etc etc.

Also throw him whatever compliments come to your mind when you are with him. MY bf and I, we do this totally randomly, several times a day. Things like----

"Baby? Why are you so beautiful?"
"I'm so lucky to have someone like you"
"Who's my beautiful baby?"

Sneak a kiss on his cheek and go like "Sorry I couldn't help it, your skin is so soft", basically whenever you have that feeling of Love for him, DO NOT HOLD BACK. You like the way that light just hit his face? Say it. You like the way he looks today? Say it. For no particular reason you are happy that he is with you? Say it. Just be honest and open.

I don't know if this works for everybody but it works wonders for me. It's like moment by moment affirmations. This way, the negative thoughts don't even have a chance to sneak around.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:25 PM
sesheta

To kate1132

Yes, in a TF relationship you will pick up emotions from your twin, and you will also start working through and clearing a lot of your own negative energies.
To to the Soulmates & Twin Flames forum on here, and start reading...you'll probably find a lot you can relate to :)
Old 11-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Krystalle

What protection do you do exactly Kate? maybe you picked up something from someone...some kind of an attachment. They love to feed on love and positivity.