Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Knower
Why does a soul/sprit incarnate at a time that it does?

Surely, if a soul wanted to experience itself fully in a dualistic
environment, it would
, assuming the non-linearity of time in its residing dimension,
pick an Earth time that is evolved enough so that can experience itself fully without
restraint?

I understand that there is a need to learn life-lessons and experiences with each
individual life, but with an environment so fertile for expressing oneself fully, in any situation,
surely that would be preferable in every case?

Let me describe a scenario a soul wanted the experience, being a great artist or winning
an oscar or being homeless, what ever experience you wish to manifest, if you are in
an environment that allows you to manifest the desire faster eg. A future where humans
have all learnt about manifestations, would you not choose that over a slower process?

Or maybe the slower process is an enjoyment in itself.

I realise that I have framed the question in a way that supports my own belief system
but I am really interested in this topic so feel free to give your thoughts and opinions
without limiting yourself to the ideas and theories i put forward.

Nam,
Josh
Old 27-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Master

in even your sense, the time is still involved, linearity is something posed within your theory. take into the very account the movement without this, although the universal purpose is the driving force behind our mentality perception as always, we must consider the enjoyment behind assisting the growth of this planet, whether apparently futile or in aid, we teach and show one another with our own example that which they need to learn, we are their reflection and theirs or own. thus in this time we are learning the development in growth and preparation for a surge in it. while within enlightened times, we have only reached those moments in noticing the bliss in the apparent prior, and in the present. without first teaching and learning that lesson our spirit falls back on their relearning, with each time it being further instilled within us. so we come to these times in essence to learn, then jump fourth to experience. we also, from my own experience, lead many lives simultaneously. upon expansion of inclusion of who we are, we find no end to our definition- we are One. in this discovery we learn that we need never to choose, but instead enjoy all we are, and all we have developed to be, for others as well, for they too, are us, and we them.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Isolde`Yewl

I don't believe it's all about learning. I'd like to think we choose our lives and when to be reborn for the fun of it. But maybe I just look at life differently.

What's the fun of being reborn into a life where everything is easy? The point is to challenge yourself and "achieve the impossible," so to speak. It would feel like cheating for me to be reborn into a world where everything is easy.

Does that make sense? lol

Blessings,
Sol
Old 27-01-2013, 09:03 PM
CatChild

To act on some form of potential.
Old 27-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Master

learning to enjoy the moment and rejoice in happiness is an immense lesson to learn, and this is a wonderful time to learn, relearn, and grasp the lessons notion. :) sometimes ease is in the moment, and struggle- obstacles among other barriers be them internal or external, making the rough rougher and the ease softer. :) we achieve the impossible when we see what others deem impossible, possible, without allowing our aspects to force it into the curtains, rather instead of breaking it out and recreating our aspects and opening the can in a sense :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralJosh
environment, it would
pick an Earth time that is evolved enough so that can experience itself fully without
restraint?

Imagine. Imagine walking around in a spacesuit with very limited contact with the outside world, and only three functioning braincells. That must be pretty close to what it feels like for a Soul in a human body. For a whole week. "If you want to understand Spirit then you have to think like Spirit."
Old 28-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator
You know what I find extremely hard to understand...? If we already know all there is to know, and exist at the highest-most level of feeling, Being -in our Spirit Selves...and that is all our work here -to find ways and methods to bring that core Truth out into our lives here and merge our limited lower-level consciousness with that Truth of Being....then why do we have to come here at all? Why couldn't we have stayed where we were? Why DID those billions of Spirit-Suns all have to come into physical worlds to struggle to regain vision of their Truth their whole lives long?
I don't mean that to be a rhetorical question. For me, it really is a genuine question. I wish I did really know.
Old 28-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralJosh
environment, it would
restraint?

I understand that there is a need to learn life-lessons and experiences with each
individual life, but with an environment so fertile for expressing oneself fully, in any situation,
surely that would be preferable in every case?

Let me describe a scenario a soul wanted the experience, being a great artist or winning
an oscar or being homeless, what ever experience you wish to manifest, if you are in
an environment that allows you to manifest the desire faster eg. A future where humans
have all learnt about manifestations, would you not choose that over a slower process?

Or maybe the slower process is an enjoyment in itself.

I realise that I have framed the question in a way that supports my own belief system
but I am really interested in this topic so feel free to give your thoughts and opinions
without limiting yourself to the ideas and theories i put forward.

Nam,
Josh

I actually do believe that time is cyclical, and that there are various other planets that have life in the universe and possibly other universes as well, so the idea that we make a decision on where and why to incarnate is very real in my eyes.

I believe the planet earth cycles in time, to stages of being imbalanced and then back again to being balanced. I also think we go through periods where the earth does not exist, thus we simply incarnate on earth in a time where it does.

Souls have the option of incarnating on other planets that are much more harmonious when earth is existing at a lower frequency, but obviously many don't possibly because the soul does not view it in such humanistic terms. For example, my soul enjoys transformation and the experiences of earth, even when earth is not in harmony.

Earthborns and starborns have different reasons to why they come here.
Actually earth is one of many preferred planets to incarnate on if you wish to grow and be a part of the human experiment. It is my understanding that my ancient home planet, is not as imbalanced as infant earth. It does not go through major shifts as much as this planet and so it has been in harmony for a very long time, while earth ascension tends to fluctuate more frequently.

I'm not an earthborn master because my consciousness is originating and projecting from my home planet, but I am a guardian, and there is a very real sense that this planet is my home and I love it here dearly. It is very beautiful here.

I'm a new soul though (very ancient in original source, but in terms of incarnation on earth) I haven't been human much.

In ancient times when earth was harmonious I incarnated more than once and was known as a "god" and these were very pleasant times.

Unfortunately I only had about 2 lifetimes incarnated on earth before this to prepare for this lifetime. Apparently my actual soul is very experienced and believed it possible for me to "ascend" in just 3 lifetimes. Because I didn't have a lot of preparation time, i subjected myself to very hard lives to gain experience. The first life I was a serial killer and failed miserably. The second life I was a drug addicted prostitute and was murdered. And this life was even a lot worse than both of these entwined but fortunately it was the life I overcame it all.

And I came here this life to assist with the earth changes.
Old 31-01-2013, 01:45 PM
arrive-becomer

Some automatic writing in response to this entire topic.

You're a flower. The earth is your source of arrival, and the sun is your destination. This is until the day you evolve to find the sun in the earth. Until then, the fight to reach the sun will have you strangle other flowers, steal sun from other flowers, attempt to grow in height, diameter, circumference, colour, and shape. You'll go to war with all those around you, especially those closest - your roots will seek to strangle theirs and turn them into food.

There is one quality which pushes onward and that's called hunger. Those who become the best at quenching their hunger become contented, and in contentment they start to question to find another, deeper reason. In failing to find this deeper reason they'll become angry - and their anger will express itself as increased hunger, and the cycle will continue. eat, hunger, eat, hunger, eat, hunger - rapidly cycling.

With every seeking feeling you have, you maintain yourself on the lower level. On our death beds we have an opportunity to give up our hunger and accept the profound reality, and many of us do.

There is no state beyond death, but a unified non-experience. You don't experience your heart beat unless you stress it - and it becomes apparent and we become aware of it. Stress is consciousness, and sleep is simply an unstressed body.

It is all organic, and not consciously selected with a mind similar to ours. It is selected in the way that the rain that hits the ground, and is not caught by an interfering object such as a bucket. That which can happen, most definitely is happening.

Consider yourself one of many infinite varieties of combinations of one matter. My conscience is not independent from my body, and my soul is the matter of existence. Substance, to stand under and support. My substance is the universe, and that is what I am. No more, no less.

You aren't happening at one particular time, you were always happening and you always will be. Your body didn't simply start one day, you wern't 'put on' this planet. You arose from it, the churning of beautiful rules we call the laws of physics - but what hindus call brahma, and christians call the holy spirit.

Of all the time that has ever come-gone, or will be, which one is the correct time?

It depends on the now in which you're in, on which time is the correct one. Outside of this experience, time is simply the raw form of change. from which any change can occur, conditional on the state in which it was previously.

It might be of interest to you to look into how we came about having many chemicals and elements in the universe. When you learn it in physics what becomes a very real fact to you is that there was once a single point, in which all of this was only potential. this single point reached it's fertility and grew into a universe, in which we are a small sentience glaring out. what is the true size of the universe?... is it actually big, or actually small?... the same system as time, you can only know it from the perspective of where your consciousness arises.

Thank you for reading, I didn't try hard to think of an answer and thought I'd have stopped a good few paragraphs up. I wont review it, I'll just let it go. Have mercy please, it's always scary letting your nature talk for you.