Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 12:42 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
There is no such thing as a ''twin soul/flame''. You already are everything you need to be or can become. TF belief is Western romanticism, and ultimately it is merely based on reproductive urges. We humans have an uncanny drive to enchant everything.

Besides, kings don't say they are ''separated'' from anyone. They GET a queen.

Aye, but the more you become like you and closer to god, the more the world will also reflect that, no? And the more you do that the more the universe mirrors yourself back to yourself until you find the most you, that is not you (like the soulmate/twin) etc...
Old 10-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's our incentive to grow, evolve, to find the other, to reach higher levels of vibration etc. etc.
Without it we would likely still live in the deep dark pit.
It took us long enough as it is, in spite of the aid of thousands of high vibrational Lightworkers, the carrier of the Christ Light Jesus, Pleiadeans and so on to help us.

We all talk about this stuff here, but when faced with it in reality it’s a lot to handle for our human minds...don’t you think?
I’ve had synchronicity and moments that made me feel like I am not just a human living a story but a soul of potential where literally anything could happen...if I willed it... but at the same time I feel crazy for thinking that, even though I have had experiences that make it true, you know?
Old 10-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Master
To me it's not a lot to handle. It's quite the simple concept.
I do notice time and again here that people do not truly understand the concept of TFs, 5D, the ascension process, what we are going currently through as a species. I guess it's then that it becomes difficult.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
TFs have nothing to do with reproductive urges nor with Western romanticism. When we were granted life in a physical body it was decided we would be split into masculine & feminine energy halves. This to have us go through emotions and to learn to deal with that, to experience that.

Hi..
I'm familiar with this belief but I don't see a reason to believe it myself. The way I see it, ''masculine'' and ''feminine'' characteristics are, in large part, the result of hormonal differences. Yes, men can be 'feminine' and women can be 'masculine'. Many professional female athletes for example also have broader jaws and plenty of feminine men seem to have more tender bodies. It's about hormones. All of this is about the body.

I already am the person, mentally and spiritually, that I am, need to be, or can become. There's no ''other half'' of me. We humans are good at enchanting stuff, and that includes relationships and the adventure of looking for a mate. When we tell ourselves we need that ''other half'' we can also create our own unhappiness because our 'happiness' depends on a specific person (which can be exploited by people..). That does not strike me as healthy so if a soul has ''two halves'' that sounds strange to me and makes me wonder why even have that entire process to begin with if it's spiritual? Sounds a bit cruel.

To me it's just biology. We think differently about it and that's cool.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:11 PM
Administrator
I agree with Ziusudra

Namaste
Old 10-05-2021, 07:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBear?
Hello,

I am the King of the World (I think). I am currently physically separated from my Queen, and this is extremely frustrating. Can anyone out there help me with this?

Signed,
JC

Well, King of the World (you think), have you tried Tinder?

Peace
Old 10-05-2021, 11:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
To me it's not a lot to handle. It's quite the simple concept.
I do notice time and again here that people do not truly understand the concept of TFs, 5D, the ascension process, what we are going currently through as a species. I guess it's then that it becomes difficult.

I dunno, I disagree, I feel like I have a good grasp of what’s going on, but the weight of responsibility that comes with manifestations and feeling responsible for all that wrong in the world, can feel like a lot.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I dunno, I disagree, I feel like I have a good grasp of what’s going on, but the weight of responsibility that comes with manifestations and feeling responsible for all that wrong in the world, can feel like a lot.
I just told you how I feel and how it is to me, and to me it is not like a lot.
It is different for you, and that's okay. We all have our own path and with that our own way of dealing with things.
Old 12-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Administrator
I like your answer Iamthat

Namaste
Old 13-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Well, King of the World (you think), have you tried Tinder?

Peace

Best advice!!