Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Reunion of the King and Queen

Hello,

I am the King of the World (I think). I am currently physically separated from my Queen, and this is extremely frustrating. Can anyone out there help me with this?

Signed,
JC
Old 08-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Master
Maybe we believe we are separated or separate —- but really we are us...
or one as as a separate...

Maybe your not not as separate as you believe...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-05-2021, 06:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply. However, I believe that we are two halves of the same soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Maybe we believe we are separated or separate —- but really we are us...
or one as as a separate...

Maybe your not not as separate as you believe...
Old 08-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Guide
More like, the first division of sources in soul, I think is a better picture. We are all source, we are all part of it, but some of us are closer to each other, as they are the ones that remind us of ourselves and of source (our twin being the most like us and most like source)
Old 09-05-2021, 10:09 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBear?
Hello,

I am the King of the World (I think). I am currently physically separated from my Queen, and this is extremely frustrating. Can anyone out there help me with this?

Signed,
JC
Hi.... King.
Oh sorry , do forgive me, as a bend a knee in honour
Now here's the thing .
My son's initials are J.C also.... And his dad was called Joseph and he was a carpenter....( And that's TRUE!!!).....
You will find your queen again as and when the time is right ....
Old 09-05-2021, 10:10 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
There is no such thing as a ''twin soul/flame''. You already are everything you need to be or can become. TF belief is Western romanticism, and ultimately it is merely based on reproductive urges. We humans have an uncanny drive to enchant everything.

Besides, kings don't say they are ''separated'' from anyone. They GET a queen.
Awww Altair.... Don't be such a "stick in the mud".... Where's your sense of romance ??.....
Heehee
Old 09-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your words of encouragement, Elfin.
Old 09-05-2021, 03:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBear?
Hello,

Signed,
JC

Well... King?
If you are the King of the World, why do you need any of our help?
If you really believe that you have such power, then you already know and have the ability and resources to achieve whatever you want.

BTW, your self-confidence is admirable, as long as you are not being delusional.
Your feeling of "I am on the top of this world" probably comes from your achievements and fulfillments. You probably have the smarts and resourcefulness to obtain and achieve a lot in your life already. The same perseverance and control have an opposite effect on the manner of "soulmate or TF".
Unfortunately, you need to read the bigger map of your soul to guide yourself to her, detaching from your human heart and mind. It takes the law of universe, not an intention of a man. Listen to your soul.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
There is no such thing as a ''twin soul/flame''. You already are everything you need to be or can become. TF belief is Western romanticism, and ultimately it is merely based on reproductive urges. We humans have an uncanny drive to enchant everything.

Eastern cultures also have their own version of "soulmate/TF", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_thread_of_fate

A lot of cultures believe in some form of marriage/union by a destiny, as every culture/different language has it's own word for love.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:

The OP didn't mention anything about TF...
But alas...
TFs have nothing to do with reproductive urges nor with Western romanticism.
When we were granted life in a physical body it was decided we would be split into masculine & feminine energy halves. This to have us go through emotions and to learn to deal with that, to experience that.
Before this we had only had energy form lives (Lemurian times) and were androgynous.
The split was also to make sure we got a longing to go home, to reunite and merge together again. This is big part of ascension. The deep subconscious longing drove us and kept us going.
Without it we would've remained in the enormous mess of low energies -I've read 2D even!- after the fall of Atlantis.
It's our incentive to grow, evolve, to find the other, to reach higher levels of vibration etc. etc.
Without it we would likely still live in the deep dark pit.
It took us long enough as it is, in spite of the aid of thousands of high vibrational Lightworkers, the carrier of the Christ Light Jesus, Pleiadeans and so on to help us.
Closed Thread