Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-03-2021, 04:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Love rules. Amen

Nicely said.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
I'd like to think that it only takes one shot to get it right, however some learn faster than others. One-time for all time I say. Schools out permanently. Lesson learnt. Love rules. Amen
Perhaps you will proof or show it to us.

As far as I know, the quickest, up to now is 28 incarnations.
Old 19-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Master

Very nice. Yes, it is life that liberates.
Old 19-03-2021, 02:43 PM
Master

Quote:
I'd like to think that it only takes one shot to get it right, however some learn faster than others. One-time for all time I say. Schools out permanently. Lesson learnt. Love rules. Amen
Cant see this. After learning then is practice so it's gotta be at least twice. If I had to grade the world it would only be a C -. Reincarnation is an opportunity. Do we learn in reincarnation what we should have already known, finding it was so simple. Cause and effect still apply to reincarnation. What does observation say though?
Old 19-03-2021, 06:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Cant see this. After learning then is practice so it's gotta be at least twice. If I had to grade the world it would only be a C -. Reincarnation is an opportunity. Do we learn in reincarnation what we should have already known, finding it was so simple. Cause and effect still apply to reincarnation. What does observation say though?

lemex, the theory is so much harder than the practice
Old 19-03-2021, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex

Life in this physical dimension is about experiencing, learning and progressing spiritually, our progression hopefully enhanced by the way we deal with the challenges we face. It's not as simple as learning how to do something and then coming back to practise and get better at it.

We don't have to have more than one incarnation. If we return to this world it's because we chose to. Reasons will vary from individual to individual.

Reincarnation is greatly misunderstood.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Perhaps you will proof or show it to us.

As far as I know, the quickest, up to now is 28 incarnations.

28 incarnations?, Omg. 1 lifetime is more than enough for me to learn life lessons
Amen
Old 19-03-2021, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Life in this physical dimension is about experiencing, learning and progressing spiritually, our progression hopefully enhanced by the way we deal with the challenges we face. It's not as simple as learning how to do something and then coming back to practise and get better at it.

We don't have to have more than one incarnation. If we return to this world it's because we chose to. Reasons will vary from individual to individual.

Reincarnation is greatly misunderstood.

And you know this how?
Old 19-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
What most forget or don't know, this is just Theater. What we are as spirits has mostly little to do with what we play out in this reality. Of cause we seek progression toward .... what ever we call it, source, home, heaven. And it does not matter whether we choose the path of the light or the dark, the goal is the same.
In regards to the original post,it is correct to a point, were we ,as long as we are within the earth realm, (non physical) are in deed in the same state of mind since we are still connected to the mind.

At the point that we leave this non-physical earth realm all our experiences, state of development will be uploaded into a data bank, which will be downloaded again at our next incarnation.

Those who remain within the non-physical earth realm will at some point be drawn up into a physical body and in deed continue where they have left off.
One can not say, if we come from outside the earth realm that we continue where we have left off. Those who come from the Astral realm, have the ability to change their energy structure, in order to have different experiences, choose potential life partners, and so on. And as I have said more than once, I am sure that most if not all who are on this board, have to ability to leave this realm and enter, if they choose from the astral, or their original realm, for those who originated either in the realm of the Fae or the angelic realm, after all, we always return to the realms of our origin.

I agree that you can skip out of this reality, and I also agree if you come back you are likely to have to pick up where you left off. That has been my experience anyway...

It seems a no-brainer then that maybe then skipping out is what one should do, but any more personally I'm not so sure there isn't a cost for such behavior, or that I would want to pay it if there is... in particular I sense that I only get to be 'awake' and moving around on my own when I'm here, elsewhere I just go along with everything that is happening to me without any real skin in the game... which used to seem like a satisfying way to escape the horrors of this place but now I'm not so sure...
Old 20-03-2021, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
28 incarnations?, Omg. 1 lifetime is more than enough for me to learn life lessons
Amen

Yes, and this entity was angelic.
The angelic are a bit more focused when it comes to incarnations. After all they don't come here or any similar reality for sightseeing.
They come to understand this kind of reality and how to be of service later on. I could tell you what it takes to come into a reality like this one and leave after one incarnation without a scratch.

Your name is Utopia Dream and Child

This tells me a lot.