Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Master
Son Of God From 7th Heaven

God is spirit, spirit is Gods own creation and so are earth and the heavens above. I am from the 7th heaven, the zodiacal house of cancer. I am of the 7th tribe, tongue, nation of Jacob as recorded in the Bible.

My original seed is Goddess, I am Goddess's idea/son except we arent blood family.

Eve is the next in line of my family tree whom I affectionately call nonna, slang for great grand mother, then to Jacob, then to Judah and Benjamin, then David and Saul down to my mother and father. I am a son of God but not by blood as Jesus is. Yes, I call God father/the old man, dad but I treat him like a brother.

God said to abound the earth and multiply, he also set forth the 10 commandments. The Bible say that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, and so he did. Amen
Old 03-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Knower
Smile I still don't understand

Dear beloved one first may love always be there for you may the light of heaven always shine bright on you, may you always know the joy kindness and peace, life here on earth isn't an easy ride,

sometimes it's not getting out the best of us sometimes the worst, but some other times when we sync we filled in the pure unconditional love flowing up and that love is all around us,

being a human is like being an avatar and conductor of both good and evil of all the elements, so much we are walking paradox,

there is more to humans than the eye can see,
a lot of power and potential hidden from plain sight,
the creator created us this way for a purpose,
just as he created you,

it fills my heart with joy see you here I wish you
good life filled with all the blessings in the world and all the fulfillment
one can ever wish.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 17-11-2021, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
it fills my heart with joy see you here I wish you
good life filled with all the blessings in the world and all the fulfillment
one can ever wish.

I love you too.

Hallelujah

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 17-11-2021, 05:14 AM
Master
7th heaven is the constillation of Cancer where I'm from, the 7th zodiacal house, my astrological name is Cancer it just so happens.

The constillation of Cancer is located in the lower regions of the light just past 6 o'clock or the 6th zodiacal house which is 50/50 half in the light and half in the dark.

Hallelujah

Amen and Praises.

utopia