Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-11-2021, 03:51 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I don't agree with that, why would God condemn me from birth because of what the first man did?, it's not my fault.
A genetically modified seed was planted in a garden, from which grew a beautiful plant, and the gardener was pleased with the plant, then left for a holiday. On returning, to his horror he discovered that the plant was a noxious and prolific spreading weed, the roots of which, had spread throughout the garden, from which roots, thousand of suckers were sprouting and choking out all other life in the garden.

How does the man destroy that single seed that he planted, without destroying all that had sprouted from that seed?
Only someone who is unfamiliar with the Hebrew scriptures would think that the deceiver of Eve, was a snake.

Peace to all believers.
Old 16-11-2021, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
How does the man destroy that single seed that he planted, without destroying all that had sprouted from that seed?
Only someone who is unfamiliar with the Hebrew scriptures would think that the deceiver of Eve, was a snake.
I'm only quoting what the Bible says "word for word " then your telling me it means something else? doesn't surprise me.
The biblical God isn't really a God I'd stand in line to meet, Jesus the Christ however, I'd be first in line to meet the man himself.

Answer: wipe it all out and start again. The plantation that is.

All is not lost, pray for bumper season next year round, and take notes of what not to plant, lesson learned.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 16-11-2021, 05:50 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Answer: wipe it all out and start again. The plantation that is.

So, now you accept the fact, that for Adam to die, all who sprang from his seed, which includes 'YOU' must die.

"Wipe it all out and start again", is your answer, it is God's answer also. And his plan began with Enoch.

Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken."

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

After the 'DAY OF THE LORD' the great Sabbath of one thousand years, fire comes down from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, and the oceans of the earth will have evaporated, see Rev 21: 1.

Rev 21: verse 5; Then the one who sits on the throne said; "And now I make all things new." The old must end before the new begins.

The spiritual dimension co-exists within our three dimensional world, and the evolving godhead to the creation, evolves within the spiritual dimension. The Kingdom of God exists within.

The Most-High earthly species on the ladder of evolution, before Mankind, which godhead was evolving from the information gathered by his earthly body, which species had ruled the earth for some 140 million Years, and which species became extinct around 66 million years ago, after the great Cataclysmic comet collision, was the evolving mind/spirit in the spiritual realm of the great upright walking reptile, who was cast back to the earth from which He, the Most High on the ladder of evolution was created and later cursed and made to crawl on its belly in the dust of the earth.

No species can exist for that length of time, without achieving a high degree of intelligence. Step into a fire, remember the pain and you will never repeat that mistake, it is through Pain and suffering that intelligence begins. We learn through the pain and sufferings that we endure, which pain and suffering is caused by the sins and mistakes that we make in Life. Spare the rod says the Lord, and you will spoil the child.

Do you wish to continue on this subject?

Last edited by The Anointed : 16-11-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old 16-11-2021, 06:14 AM
Master
I'm not from Adam.

Adam's the first man of the Bible and that's about it.
There are many Gods and religious movements.
If we're all from the bible then we're all intermarrying brothers and sisters and we'd all be of the same blood but we aren't.
The Bible God started it all... especially if your all knowing...his lack of love for Adam and Eve saw him kick them out the garden for eating a piece of fruit, would you do that to your own children?, apparently the Bible God did just that.
My God is the all loving father of all creation and not bound by a singular religion, that to me is an eternal, everlasting God.
Also, I'm not worried about the endtimes and judgement day, I'm innocent, as Goddess is my witness, I'm a lover and can do no wrong.

Amen and Praises.

utopia

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 16-11-2021 at 06:58 AM.
Old 16-11-2021, 07:06 AM
Master
I got it!!!...
Transplant all the good seed and burn the weeds.
Boy oh boy, I had to think about that one, took me some time but I got it.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 16-11-2021, 07:33 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
I'm not from Adam. Adam's the first man of the Bible and that's about it. I'm innocent, as Goddess is my witness, I'm a lover and can do no wrong.
if you're not of the seed of Adam, were you born of a virgin, who herself was born of an immaculate conception?

The six creative days are referred to in Genesis 2:4; as the six generations of the universe, and mankind was created in the sixth generation, in a world full of plants, aquatic animals, with wild and domestic critters everywhere.

It was on the seventh day, the creators rest day, that Jahel, 'Lord to the glory of 'EL' the creator' created Adam on a barren and lifeless earth, with the seeds of the former age still in the earth, from which seeds he planted a garden for Adam, etc, etc.

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.
Old 16-11-2021, 07:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
“He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”
Do you realize how cleverly that is written?!
If you are without sin, why would you throw the stone and make you sinner by doing it ?
One could say "he who is without anger" or "Without hate" and it would mean the same.
That saying, at least from my point of view, teaches so many things ...
Old 16-11-2021, 08:50 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
I'm not from Adam.
Are you suggesting that you were born of an ever virgin mother, who herself was born of an immaculate conception, and are therefore not of the seed of Adam?

It would appear that you do wish to continue with this subject of the biblical God, who you reject.

From ‘The dictionary of all Scripture and Myths.’ The Kabbala describes four Adams, the two highest of which are celestial and spiritual.

The third Adam is the terrestrial Adam, made of ‘dust,’ and placed in the Garden of Eden. This Adam was an androgene . . . . . It had, when first created a glorious simulacrum, or light body, and answers to the Yetzeeratic World, ---- Ibid., p. 418.

The fourth Adam was the Third Adam as he was after the fall, when he was clothed with animal skin, flesh and nerves, etc. This answers to the lower Nephesh and Guff, i.e. body, united. He has the power of reproduction and continuance of species, and also answers to the Aseeyatic world, but in him is some of the light of all the preceding (Adams) ----- ibid., p. 418.

Adam and Eve were cast down from Paradise to the earth and given physical bodies of flesh, blood, bone and animal skin, after the destruction on earth, of the ruling body of the upright walking reptiles, the dinosaurs, whose earthly descendants now crawl in the dust.

Just as mankind had developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors; so too, 'The Son of Man' develops within the androgynous body of EVE=mankind, And as all have sinned (Except for you of course) all must die once and pay the death penalty for the sins of the flesh in which we developed, then the surviving invisible mind=spirits, which have been imprinted onto the immortal soul, must go off into judgement.

The 'SON OF MAN' is the child of who it is said in Genesis 3, was to be born from the body of Eve, which SON crushes the head of Satan, as He (The Son of Man) is the only one who can pay the death penalty for the sins of the body in which he develops.

Only when mankind is destroyed by a cataclysmic event, is the umbilical cord that binds the ‘SON OF MAN’ to his mother body ‘EVE,’ who has become the body of mankind, severed, and the fourth dimensional Son of Man is born.

And according to scripture, Eve was told that she would be reunited with her Lord, six days after he died in the first day, at the age of 930 after eating of the forbidden fruit: For in the day thou eat thereof said the Lord, in that day ye shall die.

Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason, he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

It is after the Day of the Lord, ‘The seventh period of One thousand years,’ the Great Sabbath of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow of that future reality, (See Colossians 2: 16-17.) that heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms that remain on this planet, and the androgynous body of Eve (The body of Mankind) is reunited with her Lord.

According to the ancient scriptures, after Adam had died, Michael was ordered to reveal to Seth how the bodies of man should be mummified and preserved. The body of Adam was then placed in a stone sarcophagus and hidden in the mountain, where the door opens to receive the chest of Adam, this was done said the Lord, in order that no one could interfere with the body, until his rib will have returned to him.

Can you think of any reason as to why the Most High in the creation would want the angelic preserved body of Adam to be Hidden, in order that no one could interfere with it until after all humans have been incinerated?

Peace to all believers.

Last edited by The Anointed : 16-11-2021 at 10:59 AM.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm not a sinner and I deffo wasn't born to sin, why when I love God with all my heart would
he condemn me.
Agree 100%
Old 16-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Master

There, of course, a very different way of looking at sin. Romans 5:20…..”The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more.”

Jesus did not come for some congratulatory tour of the earth. He came as a revelation of God. Would revelation or grace even be necessary without sin ? Man desires freedom….but using his freedom he often opts for sin. In doing so, instead of freedom he is given bondage. With this choice the intervention of God is triggered. And that is when man is introduced to God………