Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-11-2021, 02:09 PM
ImthatIm

I sometimes choose to live daily as if this day is the last day and also the
first day of the rest of my Life.(Life = Forever)
I should get back into that practice more.
Old 25-11-2021, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

ImthatIm,

That is where regular, even repetitive, prayer can be a good discipline and aid. It brings focus to the start of a new day.
Old 27-11-2021, 03:09 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
ImthatIm,
That is where regular, even repetitive, prayer can be a good discipline and aid. It brings focus to the start of a new day.
I agree,thnx for your input.
Old 27-11-2021, 03:21 AM
Master

QUOTE Post 32 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

Why did you stop that practice?
Old 27-11-2021, 10:30 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
QUOTE Post 32 EXCERPT: Why did you stop that practice?
Just moved on to other practices.
Similar ones but different.
Old 28-11-2021, 04:23 AM
Knower

Things will get worst before they get better.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:54 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Yes I agree and I think the end is coming faster than people realise........

and this is why Jehovah hasn't made a move yet! he's trying to give us time to get our act together, because he doesn't want ANYONE destroyed, (2Pet. 3:9). when Jesus was on Earth, he said that ONLY God knew when the End would come, not even he knew... at that time, (Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour know no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father).

we can ONLY guess and hope. but this is true, Jehovah isn't going to keep waiting for those who chose NOT to change. the End will come when Many will NOT see it coming. because they will believe we are finally at "Peace." the Day of the Lord, will come like a thief in the Night! (1Thess. 5:1-5) peace
Old 01-12-2021, 07:29 AM
Master

[quote=jojo50]and this is why Jehovah hasn't made a move yet! he's trying to give us time to get our act together, because he doesn't want ANYONE destroyed,

Any old excuse will do - to push the goal posts a little further away I mean.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:59 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Any old excuse will do - to push the goal posts a little further away I mean.

sadly, MANY wants to believe it's the belief of religious people. fact is even some "Religious People don't believe every word of the Bible. but it's NOT just our beliefs! I've post scriptures to back up that what I say is true. yet MANY either chose not to read it, refuse to believe them. or try to change Jehovah God's words to make themselves feel ok. his words stands, I post scriptures on how he will give those PEACE, and how he doesn't want ANY to be destroyed.

MANY seem to ignore those words, instead focus on trying to say God won't destroy or there won't be any peace. mainly because MANY want to live as the rest of this wicked system does. so, they refuse the truth, or life. Jehovah God doesn't make anyone obey him... but we will pay the price when the End actually hits. as I tell some we can obey and live, or disobey and be destroyed. either way Jehovah's original plans will soon go into effect, never the less. peace
Old 01-12-2021, 12:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88
Things will get worst before they get better.

so true! we're living in the "Last Days", they are already extremely bad. but it will get worst as the End approaches.