Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 04-06-2021, 08:15 PM
Master
I don’t use it.. but my nearest understand is the Big Bang.. I believe a creator ‘plays outa’ humanitarian causes via the Big Bang or the Big Bang it’s self.. one can’t even create a heaven or sky...(to live under)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-07-2021, 05:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO

EXCERPT

3) There are seven names of G-d, of which the tetragrammaton is one, the sanctity of those is such that prohibitions apply. Elohim is another one.

In Christianity, Elohim is rarely known even though Elohim is involved in the first creation account.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2021, 05:30 AM
Master
As the seven names of God become something foreign, should the usage of the word, God, be reduced to G_d?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-09-2021, 03:01 AM
The Anointed

Surely the term ‘GOD’, is given to HE who the many different cultures of the world, have given to the one that they believe to be the Supreme Personality, or ‘MOST HIGH’ to have developed within the creation.

Whether that be Krishna the 8th avatar of Vishnu the saviour, who enters into Brahman; who is the divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to who all being must return at the close of each generation of the universe” as the Supreme Personality of Godhead within Brahman.

Or Zeus, who according to Greek mythology, was the sixth child born to Time (Kronos) and Space (Rhea), Time was his father and Space his mother. Zeus is the Godhead, the Most-High that was created on the sixth day, or the sixth period of universal activity, the sixth generation of the universe. Zeus, the sixth child born to Time and Space is called the father of Gods and men, the most high and powerful among mortals, whom all others obey.

His five siblings, Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon were swallowed by their father ’Time’ immediately after they were born. The five universal bodies, who were born to Time and Space prior to the sixth universal child, did not develop a mind, that is to say, a spiritual godhead to the universal body in which they were developing.

I am quite comfortable in using the term God, when referring to He, who I believe is the ‘MOST HIGH’ to have developed within this generation of the universe, rather than to refer to Him as Jehovah, which is translated to English as; “WHO I AM”. I would feel more uncomfortable in saying; “I am true to my God, ‘WHO I AM”, and I believe that it was for this same reason why the Hebrews changed “Jehovah=Who I Am”, to ‘Lord’.
Old 13-11-2021, 07:17 AM
Dude111

I believe its the same "GOD" even though different people call him other things.....

I dont think there is more than 1 entity,I think its 1 called many different things..... I could be wrong though......
Old 13-11-2021, 11:35 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
I believe its the same "GOD" even though different people call him other things.....

Quantum physicists have revealed that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of “INVISIBLE ENERGY”, not tangible matter.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and if it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was pure electromagnetic energy, which, in my opinion was spewed out of a ‘WHITE HOLE,’ in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be re-converted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch.

If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself, self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy, which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that ‘it,’ [The Eternal Energy] has become, the collective consciousness of all that it is.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, ‘THE GREAT THOUGHT,’ the collective consciousness of all that exists. At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

He has eyes and ears everywhere throughout the universe that is he.

Peace Dude.
Old 13-11-2021, 11:54 PM
Dude111

Thank you for all that,quite informative!!
Old 14-11-2021, 01:15 PM
Master
I’ve become more comfortable using GOD… it’s just necessary that at the Big Bang a god was created.. and at times believe it’s also in a avartar -/- arising the biblical stories from revelations and Quran… about beings that come in the name.. the abyss was so big anything being made there must believe it’s a reincarnation of it- some how…it’s probably dealing with everyday essentials’ and necessaries…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-11-2021, 03:12 AM
Knower
Yes. It is indeed a name that has been abused over the years, so I can see why anyone would not like it though.

It is the same reason I choose to sometimes say "Source" as in our pure consciousness without obstructions. Or "The All/All That Is" which is probably the most accurate term as it leaves nothing out.
Old 21-12-2021, 02:40 AM
jaminhealth

I don't like or dislike the word. Some even say "she". I believed for probably first 30 yrs of my life and then started to search. A good friend I met about 20 yrs ago talk about how he and his family born in Italy, added a O and called it Good. I really opened up my mind when I met him and was with him a lot. Good Man.

I know I use the term Good Grief a lot with some some disgust of some comments from people. Some times Good God.