Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2024, 01:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Bad luck in jobs

Hi all,

My wife believes in the Universe, karma, that the universe has a plan, etc. However, she has told me that she's always had bad luck in jobs. When she was young the owner of a company took all the funds, then she was offered an amazing opportunity and by the time she could take it up, management had changed and they all got extremely abused by the new management. Her parents literally stopped her taking it up when it was offered.

Then she came to my country, with a plan to do her studies then fell in love so had to let her career go as her qualifications aren't recognised here. Now, in the last 5 years, she has had people literally introduce her to the team then told her she didn't get the job mulitple times, got a great job got a promotion then covid wiped her industry, got jobs where she was abused then another company headhunted her - her old employer offered her a promotion but the new company ended up being worse, then she left a decent job that was starting to go a little bad for a new industry, and discovered that industry is so so toxic that she is broken by what they've done to her.

And now that she is broken, there are literally no decent jobs going. Like barely anything. She believes that she has bad luck. I'm not intuitive, and I was sick last night, but I did feel a dense cloud around us but that could have been from the emotional overload.

What can I do to help her cut any cords, curses, contracts, etc? Anything else I can do for her to help her stop this happening?

Thank you!